Lovely parking lot gift...

OhareFred

I watched someone do that to a car parked two spots over from me. So I pulled my phone out and video tape him pull out and leave. Left a note on the parked car with the license plate and my number in case he needed the video. He called me about a month later to thank me. Thought it was such BS that the guy could do that. Sorry man...:gaah:

Sorry to read and see of this happening to your ride  :(

Yeah, I've been worried of the same type thing happening to my rides when going out shopping now that people are "out and about" more from lessening Covid restrictions. People around me are driving worse than before travel restrictions were put in place!

My wife still hates that I park a little further away in a open area. told her walking 100 more steps is good for the car and us too. Tells you about some peoples upbringing when they know and still drive away. Just got our DJ back a week ago today, $2700 paid by his employer...the guy blamed it on the fact his truck did not have a backup camera !  Maybe remove your ball hitch and you just should try pretending reverse does not exist in your vehicle from this point on !.Sorry to hear OhareFred

IMG_3620[1].JPG

True as you say. BUT if the car was in nice outward condition(rare for WNY rust gremlins), and the heartache of seeing damage done when being out spending hard earned money out "shopping"........

Hang in there and keep being optimistic of the situation!    :)