A/C keeps coming on by itself

Go Reds 433

I have a 2016 Journey and all of a sudden the a/c will come on by itself.  I only have 13,353 miles on it...yeah I don't drive much.  Any one else having the same issue and if so what was the solution.  I contacted Dodge and they said they were unaware of this problem.  Thank you.

Seems there are a number of threads started on this issue in this heading page. From what I can gather, it seems to be in the touchscreen or module software. I don't have any troubles (yet) like this as ours is the manual system. I'd suggest spending some time going thru established threads and see if any have "fix" info.....Good Luck!

1 minute ago, 5rebel9 said:

Seems there are a number of threads started on this issue in this heading page. From what I can gather, it seems to be in the touchscreen or module software. I don't have any troubles (yet) like this as ours is the manual system. I'd suggest spending some time going thru established threads and see if any have "fix" info.....Good Luck!

I’ve seen many post but no real solutions.