New Journey-driver from NE Ohio

thejeepdriver

Hello all.  We recently purchased a 2014 Dodge Journey Limited to replace my wife's 2011 Jeep Liberty Limited.  (I still drive a Jeep, hence my handle.)  We loved the Jeep, but unfortunately we simply outgrew it.  We didn't want a mini-van, and once she saw the Journey, the car shopping ceased.  I found dodgejourneyforum while searching the internet for anything regarding 'Dodge Journey window fogging;' I found a possible solution on the Forum, and thought I may as well join!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 6:09 AM, Summer Solstice said:

Please follow up your window fog problem, in the proper thread, if the solution works for you.

What is Forum etiquette here?  Regarding the windows fogging; should I start my own Thread, or post in one of the Threads I've been reading?  

Thanks for all the kind welcomes!

59 minutes ago, thejeepdriver said:

What is Forum etiquette here?  Regarding the windows fogging; should I start my own Thread, or post in one of the Threads I've been reading?  

Thanks for all the kind welcomes!

he there is one going according to your problem then there if different then start your own just be specific and give the most info on your journey and problem you can