New Owner of 2016 Journey R/T here

EricSJ

Hello everyone!

Just purchased a 2016 Dodge Journey R/T AWD v6 (white) this weekend. The car had 65k miles on it, so I was a little leary of that as I have never bought a car with that much mileage on it, but I wanted to switch from my 2013 Ford Escape, which didn't have AWD and that's mainly what I need for commuting to work in winter weather. Plus the Escape was too small for me.

Love how the car drives so far compared to my old Escape. Leather interior, 8.4 uConnect, and remote start are great features. Still getting used to that Dodge keyless fob :). Car has plenty of room for my family of 5. 

We currently also own a 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan, so it made it easy to get comfortable with the Journey seeing as how there are many similarities (mainly in the steering wheel design).

Only minor gripe so far is that the uConnect doesn't display song info when streaming music in Bluetooth, which my 2013 Escape DID do. Would be nice to have, but again, it's a minor flaw.

I'm sure I'll have some questions/comments for you all down the road!