Creaky brake pedal

Hi...Not sure if there is a spring or something that needs to be WD40’d or if it’s something I should bring me car in to get fixed.

Here’s a video with the sound it makes. Also heard is a loud click noise at the shifter when pressing the brake pedal.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Txvc_q-TyCcS4heyuzkPW2FiaAaisBCz/view?usp=drivesdk

I would advise you to use any lubricants carefully around the brake pedal.  Slipping off the pedal when trying to brake may be disastrous.   Did you look under there?  The offender may be obvious.   Dunno.  The click is likely the park safety that allows you to shift into drive when the brake is depressed.  I can see why the squeak is annoying, but if it's not a problem, consider leaving well enough alone. 

Peace. 

It is super annoying, and I can feel it through the pedal. If it was just the creak noise, I could probably live with it...I did take a look at it from under the dash but can’t quite pinpoint where it is coming from.

i understand what you’re saying about spraying anything down there, honestly didn’t think about the safety issues. Guess it’s off to the dealership.

thanks!

i would probably just go to a good brake service shop first and let them check it out first probably wouldn't be a charge if they just look at it,dealership is going to cost you at least a hundred just to check it out...good luck and report back when you find out what it is....