Engine wiring harness

I have a 2011 dodge journey.  Recently hit a deer.  I cannot operate my passenger headlight, radiator fan or horn.  I have found the one end where the connector has become disconnected, however I cannot find where it connects to on the passenger side.  I've attached an image of what it looks like.  It originally has a black casing which connects into another part with a prong.  I've already found a replacement connect.  Thank you 

11816.jpeg

You have got to stop hunting with your Dodge Journey!!!!!

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106993

Check out this site for some photos.  It is amazing the damage that can be done by hitting an animal.  Scroll down to see where the guy hit a horse with his subcompact car.  This accident did add some "horsepower" to that crappy little vehicle.

mechanical-idiot

Edited by mechanical-idiot

• 5 years later...

hey there, I am tripping on your post had to double take that it was not mines because i also have a 2011 dodge journey that also hit a deer and dang near the same damage on the same side. I was super lucky because hitting a deer most usually destroys your car. I also only had basic insurance and ended up doing the repairs myself which  came out pretty dang good but I also have that same wire or connecter  that is hanging out solo and i have no idea where it goes. I read that you found its home but could you please be a little more specific of where it belongs because Im still lost on trying to find where it goes. 

18 minutes ago, justLovenDodge said:

hey there, I am tripping on your post had to double take that it was not mines because i also have a 2011 dodge journey that also hit a deer and dang near the same damage on the same side. I was super lucky because hitting a deer most usually destroys your car. I also only had basic insurance and ended up doing the repairs myself which  came out pretty dang good but I also have that same wire or connecter  that is hanging out solo and i have no idea where it goes. I read that you found its home but could you please be a little more specific of where it belongs because Im still lost on trying to find where it goes. 

Black OVAL shaped connector with different color top end {where 2 wire ends would go}? That's the connector for remote start hood safety switch. Most all DJ's have that in the main harness, but if not equipped with remote start on your FOB, then it just "hangs there.

Good luck on the damage repairs!