Keep your hands where I can see them!

mechanical-idiot

Mr. Keaton, you are forgetting one thing, my friend.  I am a complete and absolute mechanical idiot.  I know nothing about vehicle parts or names of parts etc.  Therefore, no logic exists in my brain to try to solve my search problems.  I am completely and utterly  ignorant.

Thanks for helping me out - again, and thanks for your patience with me.

You are a good man.

Mechanical-idiot

Edited by mechanical-idiot
spelling error

I saw my first Dodge Journey police car in Orlando just a few weeks back. It was grey, with the just the in-grille and under windshield lights. Super unmarked. It was helping with crosswalk duty outside Amway Stadium.

Makes sense, as nobody expects such a car being under cover police.

On 3/27/2018 at 3:09 PM, NavalLacrosse said:

I saw my first Dodge Journey police car in Orlando just a few weeks back. It was grey, with the just the in-grille and under windshield lights. Super unmarked. It was helping with crosswalk duty outside Amway Stadium.

Makes sense, as nobody expects such a car being under cover police.

What I wanna know is if they have them tricked out, like the SHO explorer! If it was doing crosswalk duty it probably isn't being used for chases but it would still be cool! 

On 3/26/2018 at 2:42 PM, mechanical-idiot said:

Mr. Keaton, you are forgetting one thing, my friend.  I am a complete and absolute mechanical idiot.  I know nothing about vehicle parts or names of parts etc.  Therefore, no logic exists in my brain to try to solve my search problems.  I am completely and utterly  ignorant.

Thanks for helping me out - again, and thanks for your patience with me.

You are a good man.

Mechanical-idiot

BTW...the underbody lights are listed in the link I attached. Here is the direct link to those lights...just scroll down.

http://www.yourhotcar.com/product/list/Dodge/Journey/Police_Light_Sound/LED_Strobes/