Jump to content

larryl

Journey Member
  • Posts

    1,499
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    140

Everything posted by larryl

  1. larryl

    Most miles?

    84000 klms-still like it
  2. I put slotted rotors & ceramic on mine & so far so good Minimal dust also so thats a bonus in itself
  3. When you find them let me know also as I have searched only to come up empty I know they are available in Europe for the Journey but not in North America-who knows why Good luck in your search
  4. over here they are made by Weather Tec & I had a set on my Caravan as well as my T&C & they were great-no problems-but I contacted them & they informed me they were not making them for the Journey-oh well
  5. I take it these are only available in Europe??-to bad Nice since there is no tape involved
  6. Mopar atf+4 is full synthetic I believe
  7. Mine was also in the glove box
  8. If you are used to big leather seats then the Journey will disappoint you because they are not the seat from years gone by Not even close to a Town& Country or any thing in that model
  9. I also experience the "drone howl" noise has done it since new but I never complained about it As it does not bother me that much & I have almost 80000 klms
  10. My thought is (was) if I cant make it with FWD then I probably should not be out there Also it provides a false sense of security & you end up further in the ditch and your stuck anyway AWD is amazing but I could not justify the extra cost to buy -then the extra maintenance issues during ownership.
  11. I also use synthetic- I have the oil cooler & I put in 6 qts & I have no noticeable drop in 5000 miles which is how far I go between changes R/T 3.5L
  12. larryl

    Most miles?

    just turned 76000 klms
  13. My remote works fine-just make sure its locked before you attempt to start
  14. larryl

    Dreamcar

    Actually saw two of them in Fort Lauderdale last week along with a Maybach-they are amazing in the flesh
  15. I have an 09 RT (one of the 1st) I think and as of today I have almost 74000klms on it & Iam also very happy-fun to drive-handles well-21mpg avg -the only thing I really hate are the crappy spineboard seats I hope I have not jinxed myself by writing this but so far it has been fine-if the 2011 are better I would seriously consider another one
  16. The Winterforce snows are fine-I have them on my RT in Niagara area I used the tire size calculator & my speedo is right on with the 19's or 16's(according to my Garmin)
  17. I think it cost me $3000 for that warranty but I think it covers everything-even electrical-ie window switches ,radio, modules etc etc I'm into the warranty now as I have 74000 klms
  18. The leather seats are hard on the ass also & I'm old-not even close to a Town & Country That is one of my biggest complaints-also the crappy tilt wheel system & lousy cup holders -there would be no forum if we didnt have something to bitch about
  19. I also put the screen over the air filter intake when I added to my RT (helps a lot)
  20. Raybestos pads-rotors from California off of eBay I have an 09 RT
  21. I put cross drilled rotors front & back along with ceramic pads-so far so good almost zero brake dust 3 months ago
  22. On Ford's its a module thats failing when the DTR's flicker like that-guy I work with had an Escape that was doing the same thing you describe-to the dealer you go so good luck
×
×
  • Create New...