Led headlight bulbs

• 3 months later...

Do you get any flickering with these bulbs?  I tried led high beams but with the car running the passenger side flickered so much it was distracting.  I tried resisters, a replacement bulb, and switching bulb sides.  Same results.  Only the passenger side.  Weird.  I have an 09 btw...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
55 minutes ago, jkeaton said:

Links are old. No. The low and high beams use different bulbs. Bulb sizes can be found in the bulb size sticky in this section.

I have a problem!!! jkeaton.. Apperently they have two models for 9005 and one model for 9006 (in the link provided)... 

For 9005...

(2 Pieces) of complete 60W 6400LM Cree LED 9005 HB3 6000K White Headlight Kit

2 Pcs of Upgrade 9005/HB3 LED Headlight.9005 LED Car Headlight Kit COB Chip 80W Auto Car LED

For 9006

• 9006 HB4 80W All-in-One 360° LED Headlights Cool White 6000K Low Beam / Fog Light Bulbs Super White 8000 Lm, Fast delivery in 1-3 business days. High power: Mini Fans inside, 4 COB LED chips per bulb, LED Drive Ballast at the bottom of the bulb

Which one is exactly what You have for each model? I thought You had both cree.. which I can not find from Yitamotor (in Amazon)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GDTE6II/ref=twister_B01GDW37JY?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

Edited by MoxiRdz

YITAMOTOR 2 X HID White Gold 9005 CREE 60W WHITE LED HEADLIGHT Conversion Kit Bulbs Lamp

YITAMOTOR 2 X NEW HID White Cree 60W Gold 9006 HB4 LED Headlight Conversion Kit Bulbs US

This is what my order history shows.

Edited by jkeaton

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

well one of my led crapped out 9006 low beam so i ordered off amazon a set of 

9006 LED Headlight Bulbs Mini Sized 80W 16,000LM Per Pair CanBus Ready, AUXITO 9006/HB4 Headlight LED Bulb Conversion Kit, 6500K Xenon White, Pack of 2

Price: $59.99 they are a bit stronger then my last set
 so far so good they are made great and they are compact so easy to install actually was worried as before i got them i got email from manufacture  For very few sensitive vehicles, anti flicker harness may be required in addition,,,but was pleased that is not necessary on our journeys, they include instructions on how to install the lights so you get them right....just hope they last,they are a lot brighter tan my old set as i installed one and then checked them at night time compared to the old one still in the other side was brighter and actually light pattern was lower then the old  set.......

• 3 months later...
On 1/9/2020 at 8:02 PM, 2late4u said:

well one of my led crapped out 9006 low beam so i ordered off amazon a set of 

9006 LED Headlight Bulbs Mini Sized 80W 16,000LM Per Pair CanBus Ready, AUXITO 9006/HB4 Headlight LED Bulb Conversion Kit, 6500K Xenon White, Pack of 2

Price: $59.99 they are a bit stronger then my last set
 so far so good they are made great and they are compact so easy to install actually was worried as before i got them i got email from manufacture  For very few sensitive vehicles, anti flicker harness may be required in addition,,,but was pleased that is not necessary on our journeys, they include instructions on how to install the lights so you get them right....just hope they last,they are a lot brighter tan my old set as i installed one and then checked them at night time compared to the old one still in the other side was brighter and actually light pattern was lower then the old  set.......

which orientation (rotation angle) did find worked best?