New to the forum

Tim Patrick

Welcome! I third skipping the drilled/slotted rotors. Absolutely no need on a street driven vehicle. As mentioned, the brakes on the newer models (after 2012) are more than adequate. We are approaching 70,000 miles on original pads and rotors.

The things you are missing can be added easily (you are likely missing the ParkSense if you don't have the backup camera, since they are sold as a package . . . . But I'm somewhat jealous.  I'd have liked to have the sunroof on mine.

Save your money for useful things and don't bother messing with the brake.  If you need new pads I'd use OEM - they really improved them as of the middle of the 2012 model year.

I guess I'll skip the rotors. I am going to get the front windows tinted. The Dodge dealer is installing the backup camera. I don't need it as much as my wife does. I'm used to parking in the city and parallel parking just comes naturally. I plan to do some of the interior in red carbon fiber vinyl, but not too much.