Ok I need some advice on tinting my taillights I plan on using VHT but I need to know a good procedure. Do I need to prep the taillight by sanding it first? And I want a glossy finish so any clear coat suggestions or wet sanding and what grit? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also my first post here. 

hope you dont get rear ended because someone didnt see you brake lights till the last moment, i like me brake lights to be bright as possible, as i had someone rear end my granddaughters van thank god they were all right but as the girl said i didnt see them stopped at the light...... 

I am aware of the safety issue. But my brake lights are actually plenty bright enough and these are actually very Crystal clear can still red behind the black. Besides taking the light apart And upgrading the LEDs and board I can make then much brighter if I have too... 

That looks awesome ! Safety concerns can't argue them but, there is still the third brake light  for drivers not paying attention to notice. Besides,  how crucial  are brake lights in the eyes of the law ( in Ontario anyway ) when legally; you only need one to work ? LOL. Just saying...great job on the tinting, hope local police are kind  to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...