autonomous cars

2late4u

okay so much is being said about letting the car drive for you, hmm wonder what everyone else thinks about this future option? i myself wouldn't trust them and dont believe they will be coming in the near future,so many things to go wrong hell sometimes my air condition starts coming out of the wrong vents, or my doors unlocking and beeping at me after i have got out and locked the car and walking away. Or the big one you are going down the interstate 70 -80 mph and the cars doing its thing but of course you are supposed to stay awake or not read a book or any other crazy thing.and just think about insurance wise who what will happen in a accident everybody blaming each other just like the air bag replacement from Takata   and they are going broke. just last year me compass in my journey forgot which way was north or south, east or west had to reprogram it by driving in a circle in a large parking lot to reset it, Would trust a Uber or Lyft driverless car to take you around town in vegas with all their drunk drivers ... LOL  what do you all think?????

If we could get the idiots to put their friggen phones away when they drive I would say leave it in our hands, but because people are ignorant, stupid, and more important then everyone else let the computers do it.  It will end up being safer and quicker for everyone.  Next dumbass on the phone when the light turns green and sits there gonna get a push instead of the horn.  How about the ass coming into my lane because they are so busy texting or reading their phone? Sick of it.

I find this absolutely scary. I hear so many people complaining about identity theft, computer hacking, dropped cell phone calls and many other nightmarish scenarios. I like driving and even though I have a GPS, I still like to keep a map handy. I'm not ready to gamble with my life or those of my loved ones just yet!

well with people buying these fancy cars that will drive themselves and then read a book or watch a dvd while the car is doing its thing, its crazy.when i am a passenger in a car on a long trip i end up taking a snooze. and sure,it works great at first so did my computer but after a while i have to reboot it after it freezes up i dont want to have to reboot my car when my life depends on it....

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...