DOOR SLAMMING...

Sydtoosic

have a 2016 DJCR+ and noticed that the door has to be closed extra hard in order to fully close... is anyone else with a 16 having this problem? did not have that problem with my 2012 DJSXT...

Is it just one door or all??

They are adjustable if you are mechanically inclined or have

a dealer do it.

My 2011 SXT after 4.5 yrs on the road still closes quietly and solid.

my 3 year old can close the doors on our DJ.

My driver door rattles though because a desperate local decided that my car looked like it would have some spare change in it and smashed the window. They didn't find the change though because they didn't look under the tray in the centre arm rest! The glazier obviously didn't vacuum up all of the errant pieces of glass in the door cavity.

my 3 year old can close the doors on our DJ.

My driver door rattles though because a desperate local decided that my car looked like it would have some spare change in it and smashed the window. They didn't find the change though because they didn't look under the tray in the centre arm rest! The glazier obviously didn't vacuum up all of the errant pieces of glass in the door cavity.

use to work at GMC 30 yrs ago building tractor trailer semis and when we would get a rattle in the door (screw or what ever the fix was drill a small hole in the side of the door and squirt windshield sealant into it then open and shut the door till the noise was gone them put a screw in the hole... LOL that was the fix we were told to use, as it was get them out the door as fast as we could...