Airbag light on and no blowers

Installing a remote start 2014 Dodge Journey. I unplugged the inside wire harness from the fuse box to take access to bcm plugs e and f. After plugging the plugs and fuse box back in the air bag light is on and no blower motor functions to the entire cab. I have checked some of the fuses and seem to have power there. Any help

make double sure when pluging them back in they got put back in correctly and seated correctly. yrs ago my son was messing around with his fuse box in his camaro and comes inside and said dad my car wont run right i went outside and got to looking and he told me what he was doing so i checked the fuses and everything looked okay i pulled some of them out and put them back in to make sure they weren't blown every thing looked okay never could figure it out, ended up taking it to a mechanic and about $300,(plugs and wires and labor) he called and said the car was fixed...ended up being one fuse on the fuel injectors when it got pushed back in, the pin had got bent just enough it was slipping behind the slot it was supposed to slid into.... so check and make sure you got all your connections right ....good luck....

Tried the battery reset nothing happened.

****solved****

Wow is me the next day in the light and after letting my head settle. It was a fuse under the hood. A big 60 amp yellow one. Had to look into the top and see that the fusible link had melted.

Lesson... disconnect the negative battery cable first before unhooking wiring harnesses in vehicle. And I've been told these computers need the negative unhooked first before the positive in order not to hurt the computer.