Brake wear 2014 Dodge Journey..... Bugger all

Hi all,

Just had my 24,000km (11,900 miles) Service on my 2014 Dodge Journey. The brake pads front and rear still have 90% left on them.

As the mechanic said "That's Bugger all " (I hope I have not offend anyone with the word "Bugger" if you have ever been to Australia its almost as popular as G'day mate :)

Gary

Brakes were only a bugger on the pre-2012 models. Chrysler wised up and installed bigger brakes on later models. Went through 2 sets of factory pads/rotors on our 09 in the first year of ownership. Replaced everything with aftermarket after the second time and never had another brake issue for the next 3 years/60,000 miles. Our 2013 is at 45,000 miles still on original pads which have plenty of thickness left. At this point, I'm thinking this one will be the first vehicle I've owned that I wont have to replace the pads before I get rid of it....

Hi all,

Just had my 24,000km (11,900 miles) Service on my 2014 Dodge Journey. The brake pads front and rear still have 90% left on them.

As the mechanic said "That's Bugger all " (I hope I have not offend anyone with the word "Bugger" if you have ever been to Australia its almost as popular as G'day mate :)

Gary

Or "no worries" :)

Done Melbourne, Sydney, South Vic and next. Port Douglas!

H.P.

That reminds me of this famous (in Australia) story of sledging in Cricket:

"Douglas Jardine (England Captain) had appeared at the door of the Australian dressing room, objecting that he had heard himself described as a "bastard" on the field. Vic Richardson, the vice-captain, turned to his team. "All right, which one of you bastards called this bastard a bastard?"