325 miles so far so wonderful

Billy Billy

What can I say, I love this cuv. The drive is smooth, the steering wheel gives good feedback imo. I just wish I had the bumper covers from the models above the SE . I will have to keep my eye on eBay for those or find something similar to give my bumpers the same look. Dodge should had put those bumpers on all models .

I like the ac vents on the ceiling a lot , nice neat feature. I am definitely Glad I have the 19 inch chrome rims as they are imo the best looking rims offer on the DJ.

I do mostly city driving and country driving but so far the information screen say 23 MPG is my average. I like that compared to my trucks MPG average of 18 MPG.

I am going take it this Saturday to clean it up good. Bei g its black paint I want to avoid swirl marks etc but I live in a apt so I have to use a self wash bay . I am buying my own bucket and new wash mit and will go late Sat night to wash it by hand. Anyways I definitely love the journey and would buy another one.

Hopefully Fiat will not forget dodge and give them a new small suv and midsize. I think dodge with fiat help really improved the avanger and journey. It's sad the avanger is gone, hope the journey does not join its sibling in the auto grave.

post-11934-0-80185800-1440607347_thumb.j

The Crossroad rims give the chrome clad a run for their money.

The SE is still the bare bones version (though slightly more filled out than the AVP/CVP models). From SXT and up, you get a better equipped vehicle, and a better appearance. Not to say the SE is bad, just that the SXT, Crossroad, and R/T versions are better.

What can I say, I love this cuv. The drive is smooth, the steering wheel gives good feedback imo. I just wish I had the bumper covers from the models above the SE . I will have to keep my eye on eBay for those or find something similar to give my bumpers the same look. Dodge should had put those bumpers on all models .

I like the ac vents on the ceiling a lot , nice neat feature. I am definitely Glad I have the 19 inch chrome rims as they are imo the best looking rims offer on the DJ.

I do mostly city driving and country driving but so far the information screen say 23 MPG is my average. I like that compared to my trucks MPG average of 18 MPG.

I am going take it this Saturday to clean it up good. Bei g its black paint I want to avoid swirl marks etc but I live in a apt so I have to use a self wash bay . I am buying my own bucket and new wash mit and will go late Sat night to wash it by hand. Anyways I definitely love the journey and would buy another one.

Hopefully Fiat will not forget dodge and give them a new small suv and midsize. I think dodge with fiat help really improved the avanger and journey. It's sad the avanger is gone, hope the journey does not join its sibling in the auto grave.

I use Optimum No Rinse Car Wash quite often and it does a great job. It saves water and it's great for someone who doesn't have access to an outside water supply. If you have enough room in the parking lot of your apartment this could be an option for you. Here's the link to their website.

http://www.optimumcarcare.com/onrwns.php

The Crossroad rims give the chrome clad a run for their money.

The SE is still the bare bones version (though slightly more filled out than the AVP/CVP models). From SXT and up, you get a better equipped vehicle, and a better appearance. Not to say the SE is bad, just that the SXT, Crossroad, and R/T versions are better.

The crossroad rims are nice but IMO the chrome 19 inch rims look over all the best but that is just my preference cause I like chrome :)- It would be interesting to see the crossroad rims in chrome! yes the bumpers on the other models do make the DJ look better from esp in the back. I wish Dodge had done something to the front bumper on the SE like a redesign . I dont know what the others have but my SE is nicely equipped and best of all, I only paid 20 k for it after rebates and dealer rebates. I think the AVP does not comes with LED lights, I was looking at one and it has different tail lights vs the SE SXT and RT models !

Edited by Billy Billy

• 3 months later...