Just pick up a 2015 SE .

Billy Billy

I just brought a 2015 journey SE black with 19 inch chrome rims.

I love this little cuv . I had a 2012 GMC Sierra. It feels odd to ride in a smaller car but I am enjoying the better MPG

I had a 2012 dodge avanger I traded in for the GMC and I always regretted trading it in. I wanted something bigger with more versatile to it but the GMC was overkill. The journey for me is just the right spot

I plan to add a chrome stripe at the bottom of the doors and on add chrome mirror covers soon but for now here is my new ride

post-11934-0-22216100-1440456158_thumb.j

thank you everybody..I am enjoying the info in this forum. Getting some nice ideals on some things in the future I want to do . I do wonder, has anyone ever had any clear led TAIL LAMPS on here. My gmc I just traded in had spyder clear led tail lamps and I like to do the same on my journey but I been searching the web and have not found nothing yet.

Edited by Billy Billy

thank you everybody..I am enjoying the info in this forum. Getting some nice ideals on some things in the future I want to do . I do wonder, has anyone ever had any clear led TAIL LAMPS on here. My gmc I just traded in had spyder clear led tail lamps and I like to do the same on my journey but I been searching the web and have not found nothing yet.

Have not seen these yet. You will find that there is a limited choice out there. Not enough demand yet.