Towing a FWD 2011 Journey on a car dolly

R&M

seen one being towed today behind a big motor home ,he was from Canada. wonder if he is on this blog oh well the front wheels were off the ground on this one. cant see where that would cause any problems on any fwd.

It would only be an issue with an AWD, not a FWD. The only FWD cars (or even RWD for that matter) that can't be towed using a dolly are low-to-the-ground cars. My 300M, for example, can only be towed on a flatbed or auto transport, otherwise the fascia will be ripped off and the exhaust risks contact with the pavement on uneven roads. I towed it to Metro Detroit from the Philly suburbs using a U-Haul auto transport attached to the moving van (box truck).

It would only be an issue with an AWD, not a FWD. The only FWD cars (or even RWD for that matter) that can't be towed using a dolly are low-to-the-ground cars. My 300M, for example, can only be towed on a flatbed or auto transport, otherwise the fascia will be ripped off and the exhaust risks contact with the pavement on uneven roads. I towed it to Metro Detroit from the Philly suburbs using a U-Haul auto transport attached to the moving van (box truck).

Wait a minute... You moved to metro Detroit on purpose?? Confused.