Look at what I found!!

You know, ive been scouring the internet trying to see if there were any cool "plug and play" after market headlights for our Journey's (other than doing a custom job) I found absolutely nothing.

Just this week I've been all over ebay checking out possible accessories and whatnot, and look what i found hiding on the list. A single listing, hiding among many, search, after search, this all of a sudden popped up!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-2014-Year-Dodge-Journey-JCUV-LED-Angel-Eyes-Headlights-Bi-xenon-Projector-/231239241578?fits=Year%3A2012%7CMake%3ADodge%7CModel%3AJourney

You may not like the style, perhaps overzealous for our mannered looking Journey's, but i think they're pretty sweet. Plus the added benefit of having a readily available custom/aftermarket headlight at a lower price than custom jobs! (unless your a DIY'er).

You bet ya ass im picking these up! Purchased today 5/24. Pics to follow!

The listing says theres 5 sets available. If this picks up steam in the forum, this guy is about to make alot of business!

post-8929-0-65003400-1400913630_thumb.jp

Thoes look AWESOME!! but be careful! a couple of years ago I bought similar ones off ebay for my ford escape and the light cutoff and pattern was horrible. If anyone gets these please post pictures, I would like to see the light cut off and pattern for these then I might buy some

i don't think that oem headlights are handmade in usa...

anyway, i don't like the led strip and the halos

but finally something seems to move in aftermaket products for journey/freemont

Not saying they are, but they are made specifically for Chrysler and I'm sure the quality checks are a bit more stringent than a sweat shop in China.

i found these as well a few days ago but im not planning on putting out $500-$800 for these maybe if they were around $200... so far theres 2 postings on ebay. please post pics whoever does buy them and install them!!

Pricey indeed.

Due to the rarity and "newness".

If the after market grows for the Journey, price will subside. This what we have to deal with for now, if your willing. Like i said, i got a custom job priced out for $850+shipping. Saved a couple hundred here, and get the added LED/DRL look.

They're on they're way to me now, between ship and install, hope to have pics in the next 30 days.

If anyone is interested in getting these sooner rather than later, I found them here, for about $100 cheaper ::kicking self!!::

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/For-Dodge-Journey-JCUV-LED-Head-Lamps-2009-2014-Years/1883056089.html

This site seems to have all sorts of goodies for our Journey's.

Oh, and you see that full frontal pic of the headlights installed? SICK.

Holy cow wish I had money falling out my you-know-what like you guys do...

I hear that... I have all of the stuff I need for my retrofit, except for the replacement headlights... We are talking about a lot less money there and I can't even come up with that...

These look pretty good, but I have a feeling that the projectors are probably a little sub par. Can't wait to see them in action though! I hope they are as good as they seem, because that is a lot of money if they aren't. tick, tock, tick, tock...

I mod my other cars cause they are paid off....as long as I'm making payments on one, I dont sink money into it with many mods.The DJ is a good platform for it, I hope the aftermarket steps up. Such a sexy looking vehicle.

• 2 weeks later...

Do yourself a favor and inspect the seams really really good before installing them. Might even consider running a bead of clear silicone around the edges where the clear is glued to the light base. I've had these things before on other vehicles and they WILL get condensation inside them and once they do, it pretty much ruins them. They look mean, can't wait to see them installed.

Do yourself a favor and inspect the seams really really good before installing them. Might even consider running a bead of clear silicone around the edges where the clear is glued to the light base. I've had these things before on other vehicles and they WILL get condensation inside them and once they do, it pretty much ruins them. They look mean, can't wait to see them installed.

Noted, and likely will do as measure of caution. Thanks