2014 Limited arrived

hockey_puck

I feel like a godparent, seeing your DJ's picture finally after watching your car go from "D1" to Delivered over the last couple of months! Looking forward to more pictures! Looks beautiful. I always wanted to see a DJ with the chrome mouldings - looks great.

Haha! That's great...

Looking good hockey_puck! Any plans or do you have EXACTLY what you want?

Haha! That's great...

Looking good hockey_puck! Any plans or do you have EXACTLY what you want?

So far exactly what I want. I needed to see how the selected chrome looked on the vehicle before considering mirror covers, but I don't want to over accessorize it. Still considering a sunroof deflector but need some time with it first. I do like that silver bar on the rear bumper above the exhaust pipes on the crossroad. Lots to ponder.

I will post many more pics but holding off till some siding contractors move their equipment out of my driveway so I can get to work on detailing. Plus the City has streetsweepers out, kicking up a ton of dust and they haven't been on my street yet. Will be dust everywhere.

I feel like a godparent, seeing your DJ's picture finally after watching your car go from "D1" to Delivered over the last couple of months! Looking forward to more pictures! Looks beautiful. I always wanted to see a DJ with the chrome mouldings - looks great.

Thankyou Godfather! Even though the chrome bodyside moulding was way overpriced, I am glad I got it. I have never seen one on any Journey anywhere around here and there are a lot of them. Same for the gas cap. Seen lots on Challengers and Ram trucks but never on a Journey. Since I have the black carpet floor mats, I've noticed they show every grain of sand that gets tracked in. Might get another set for the front of carpet mats but a lighter colour. Not sure if Mopar makes such a thing. I will get some Weather Tech floor liners for the front only in the fall.

Excuse my English, I'm Italian. My name is Max, I'M a member off an Italian forum off Fiat Freemont. I add a lot off chrome detail around my beautiful Freemont.

My car and is chrome detail is the more seen car in the forum.....about 26000 visualization!!!!!

I love chrome and I have done my self the top in carbon look too. It's realy lovely .

If I 'm able I put some picture

post-8804-0-81511500-1399763866_thumb.jp

post-8804-0-45803700-1399763914_thumb.jp

post-8804-0-96143600-1399763947_thumb.jp

post-8804-0-55954400-1399764002_thumb.jp

Thank you journeyman !!!!! It was a long and patient work that take me many,many time!!!

It's the result off a precise and studied project with a big commitment. I take the time for this big "enterprise" in the weekends.

The interior of the car have a " facelift" too, and have been brought to my customization, and embellished with chrome strips of various sizes.....to be continued!!!!!!!

I noticed that he had "invaded" the thread off hockey- puk and for that I apologize to him. I think it's a good idea to introduce myself to the correct section. If you do not mind, I open a new topic in the presentation space.

See you soon !!!!!

Excuse my English......

I noticed that he had "invaded" the thread off hockey- puk and for that I apologize to him. I think it's a good idea to introduce myself to the correct section. If you do not mind, I open a new topic in the presentation space.

See you soon !!!!!

Excuse my English......

I was going to say something about that... Good idea. hockey_puck seems like a laid back guy though, so I doubt he is upset about it.

I was going to say something about that... Good idea. hockey_puck seems like a laid back guy though, so I doubt he is upset about it.

Not at all. Doesn't bother me a bit. On the other hand, if the never ending drizzle would end so I could wash it, I woiuld be delighted. Figured out the 8.4 menus and settings. Like it. On the other hand, first time I've ever had black floor mats and discovered they show everything! Ordered slight dark beige, to match seats from aftermarket. (Lloyd mats) And finally, my hockey sticks JUST fit diagonally in the back with the 2nd row seat in normal position. Not a 1/4 inch to spare.

Not at all. Doesn't bother me a bit. On the other hand, if the never ending drizzle would end so I could wash it, I woiuld be delighted. Figured out the 8.4 menus and settings. Like it. On the other hand, first time I've ever had black floor mats and discovered they show everything! Ordered slight dark beige, to match seats from aftermarket. (Lloyd mats) And finally, my hockey sticks JUST fit diagonally in the back with the 2nd row seat in normal position. Not a 1/4 inch to spare.

It's a good thing you don't have hockey sticks as long as Zdeno Chára's! LOL

I have to put down one of the seats...you must cut them down quite a bit! Maybe I need to try again.

I have to put down one of the seats...you must cut them down quite a bit! Maybe I need to try again.

Today I moved the small rear seat behind the driver forward a couple inches and it opens a small gap to put the top through. Perfect. I'm not that short that I cut them down much, although some D skater might need more room cause those folks like longer sticks! LOL

Today I moved the small rear seat behind the driver forward a couple inches and it opens a small gap to put the top through. Perfect. I'm not that short that I cut them down much, although some D skater might need more room cause those folks like longer sticks! LOL

Ha! I'm 6'2" and I still cut an inch or two off a standard stick (easier to stick handle for me)... I just keep the seat behind the driver down most of the time. Playing 3-4 times a week, plus the kid playing...I don't see the point in putting it up unless someone needs to sit there.

I've been wondering where the pictures are... :camera:

He lives straight north of me and it hasn't stopped raining her for more than a day or so in the last several weeks... It REALLY sucks. I have a black DJ, so its spotted like a leopard with pollen and dried rain. Drives me nuts!