I know it sounds straight forward, but I've looked everywhere for just a replacement bulb for my DJ foglamps. I don't want to pay dealer prices. Also I've been to multiple auto-parts stores and none carry them. Any websites i could order them off of? I already ordered 9145//H10. I got them and they weren't the right bulbs. But the site said they fit my Journey. But they didn't. 9145//H10 is the bulb number from the manual.

Thanks for your imput. (: Jordyn

The bulb is a psx24w bulb made by phillips. They are available on Amazon

I've searched as well and this or dealer are about the only options right now. I remember reading somewhere about a guy who trimmed down the H10 and he was able to make it fit? Not sure if possible or not.

I'm also on the lookout for maybe an LED replacement. I'll update the forum if I find anything.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my 2014 Journey R/T, looking to upgrade from the crappy PSX24W fog lamp bulb. I found out that H7 will fit just fine, anyone out there used a H7 Halogen bulb? like something from PIAA? I am worried about the bulb melting the lens. I just replaced the OEM head and high beam bulbs with PIAA Halogen and they are awesome! Thanks!

Edited by Brian Hume

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i've changed oem fog lamps with PSX24W led lamps from Aliexpress

they look fine, white and brighter

you just have to cut a trim on the side of the plastic base.

Very simple...20 seconds whith a cutter

That looks good. Which ones did you get? There's a ton on there.

That looks good. Which ones did you get? There's a ton on there.

Matching his pictures and the brightness, I'm going to say these are the ones he got (those in his picture certainly look like 30W bulbs).

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2pcs-H16-PSX26W-PSX24W-LED-CREE-30W-Bright-Power-Fog-Light-Bulb-Lamp-White-DRL-Low/900707343.html

I'm traveling now, but, I've bookmarked the bulb for when I get back...I'm thinking they may not be quite DOT approved for fog lights (low beams, IIRC, are 35W), however, we live out in the boonies and two sets of low beams would definitely give you more light down the road...brighter than the 24's in the stock mode, but, not quite as bright as another set of low beams.

Edited by webslave

• 6 months later...

here's the result

869870487.jpg

2340074700.jpg

nice! is this plug and play no wiring, harness , relay needed. just remove the stock and put this on besides to trim a little bit. whats the name of this fog light. thanks!!