Trunk question

If you feel around under the lip on the back hatch where the handle that opens the door is - the handle is on the right side, but if you feel over to the left side there is a rubber covered button there that unlocks (or locks) the car. It took me a few weeks before I realized it was there too. If you look in the manual it also tells you about it.

Still, that button is extremely handy! Something that my Caravan never had so I didn't even think to look for it on the Journey. I actually kind of discovered it by accident one day. Nice to not have to take the key fob out of your pocket to lock or unlock the rear every time - especially if you're loading in or out of somewhere and you can't leave the vehicle open and unattended.

We too discovered it by accident and it has received a ton of use since! :)

This thread doesn't need to be in the photos section though...

i agree , i don't know why peoples don't follow the rules .. they post everywhere. Each time i come here it's 5 minutes reading what's new and 15 minutes moving topics around ... they don't move magically you know ..it's ME !! :)