What Jobs do you all do ?

mydodgejourney

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steond I have some troops stationed at Volkel Air Base. I spent almost 11 years in Europe :D

Funny how NATO is small. Actually, I am not a Dutch guy. I just do my 3 year NATO assignment here in Brunssum - my current location. My country of origin is the Czech Republic. I know some guys from Volkel, even from US. But we better discuss it somewhere else :)

I brew beer, ride mountain bikes, and surf whenever I can!

ditto here, I ride my mountain bikes, I kayak and I windsurf, the jouney transports all my hobbies well. Not quite as good as my 2000 Grand Caravan Sport though!

http://www.dodgejourneyforum.com/index.php?/gallery/member/2388-windancer/

Terry

• 1 month later...

34, married 12 years, one daughter turning 8 next month, one neurotic old Shih Tzu I inherited from my mom, who inherited it from my aunt, who inherited it from her son's girlfriend when she went away to school. He amuses us, so we keep him around. Didn't hurt that he's one of those breeds that's good for people with allergies, which are in our family.

I've been in radio for 15 years now, but only a couple of those on the air. Moved into the office 13 years ago, writing commercials ... then added webmaster to my title. Probably still be doing it another 25 years from now.

Deckster - you must be in Red Lake! :P

• 1 month later...

I am a 38 year old married father of two. I live in Cambridge Ontario on a farm> I have always owned RWD vehicles and cursed them in the winter! We recently switched brands( I was/is a die hard Ford guy) We bought a 08 Grand Caravan for the wife,and a 2010 Avenger for our daughter. After looking at some offerings from Ford and GM we decided to stay with Dodge and purchased a 2009 Journey R/T AWD this week. I am a trailer mechanic in Kitchener and living in Southern Ontario winters can get dicey once in a while so a an AWD vehicle seemed like a good choice. Really enjoying my Journey, looking for ward to some snow!

• 4 weeks later...

Male, 42. Married 16 years ago. Father of 2 sons (12 and 6) and 1 dougther (almost 8). I live in southern Spain, so nice weather over here (no snow, so, no AWD needed). I had my '09 Journey SXT 2.0L Diesel last april, and, so far so good. It's only 9600 kms.

I work as IT consultant, not independent, I'm employed at a bank 18 years ago.

My wife's car is a chevy Aveo 4-door, 1.4L gas, a really small engine for America, but quite useful inside the city.

• 2 weeks later...

32yr old, married 6yrs, 2 kids (4 & 6). Self employent in the automotive aftermarket industry. Traded a lifted 2009 pathfinder for a 2012 Journey SE. I loved my truck but i couldnt argue the value in the journey. the 2012 drives nice and the Uconnect is cool, definetly one of the best equipped cars in its price price point and segment

• 2 months later...