Any lowered suspension kits available yet? Pic with 20" wheels?

• 2 years later...

Not really much of an enthusist's car to be sure. Journey's seem to be great vehicles, but the performance manufacturer's

are pretty much working on Cars like the new Camaro and Mustang more than they have interest in the Journey.

I would think that Eibach might have a spring that may work already for these vehicles. Might not be optimized

for the weight and performance needs though.

As much as I like the performance I get from my other cars, I feel that the Journey might get a K&N Air Filter in the

stock box, a full synthetic fluid change, and Ceramic brake pads and I'll be done with it. If the wife needs something else

I'll look into it, but I doubt she will ask.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I have 22's on my 2010 and am planning on installing H&R's at the end of the month. I will let you know how it works out if you want.

Did you ever install those H&R lowering springs? I'm curious to know how they affect the ride and handling on the Journey. I've seen them advertised all over the place, but no one has posted any reviews about them.

Edited by symbasys

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...