P0335 Code

wpginterceptor

ok so car was driving and stalled out. I came to a stock and it sarted right up, with check engine light!..  drove it home about 20 min drive, stalled a couple more times on way..

Once home I checkd for codes and it gives me a P0335 which is CRANKSHAFT POSITION SENSOR!

these hard to get at on these cars?

PS: car runs great til it stalls out, then sometimes wouldnt start would just crank.. wait a min or 2 and it starts right up runs great til it stalls again few mins later! but made it home

Edited by wpginterceptor

• 4 months later...

Thanks. I replaced the part. I bought the part from Car quest. The Journey started right up and was running good for a bit. When I took it for a test drive I noticed after a bit the rpms started to fluctuate than it would driver normal again. The check engine light is now gone. Any suggestions what this could be now? The part I got wasn't an OEM, could that be the problem?

3 hours ago, IvanG57 said:

Thanks. I replaced the part. I bought the part from Car quest. The Journey started right up and was running good for a bit. When I took it for a test drive I noticed after a bit the rpms started to fluctuate than it would driver normal again. The check engine light is now gone. Any suggestions what this could be now? The part I got wasn't an OEM, could that be the problem?

probally ,all the advise that has been  given on this site is to use an OEM part