Engine oil leaking.

JustDodge

Car accident may have damaged stuff. Check power steering reservoir level. Cardboard on ground will catch the substance so you can see color better.  Tranny oil cooler looked like it was crunched. Power steering has lines at the front, they could be damaged too.

Edited by John/Horace

so do you have  the 2.4 or the 3.6 ? the 3.6 is known to develop a leak around the oil cooler/oil filter housing you can see that from the top take off the plastic cover and use a led flashlight and look strait down the side of the filter housing there shouldn't be no liquids, also when it does leak it goes down on the drivers side of the engine....other than that i would take your car to a  car spray wash and use it to wash off all the oil drippings you have there then drive it for a bit to dry it off and then take it home and park it with some cardboard under there to help pinpoint the problem

1 hour ago, 2late4u said:

so do you have  the 2.4 or the 3.6 ? the 3.6 is known to develop a leak around the oil cooler/oil filter housing you can see that from the top take off the plastic cover and use a led flashlight and look strait down the side of the filter housing there shouldn't be no liquids, also when it does leak it goes down on the drivers side of the engine....other than that i would take your car to a  car spray wash and use it to wash off all the oil drippings you have there then drive it for a bit to dry it off and then take it home and park it with some cardboard under there to help pinpoint the problem

It’s the 3.6, it dripping on the driver side. I didn’t have the issue until an accident but trying to pinpoint what causing the leak is hard. I have seen videos where oil leaked from the same spot and it was the pan gasket. 

14 minutes ago, JustDodge said:

It’s the 3.6, it dripping on the driver side. I didn’t have the issue until an accident but trying to pinpoint what causing the leak is hard. I have seen videos where oil leaked from the same spot and it was the pan gasket. 

The 3.6 motor has a stamped steel oil pan, hitting something can crack or puncture the oil pan. In rust belt area's these pans  are known to rust out also and a "hit" will cause a leak all the easier.

It is time for you to do as suggested and LOOK at YOUR vehicle to determine the cause to be able to effect a proper repair. You won't find the answer to your particular problem by any other means(internet, you tube, etc).