Question about overnight usage of 12V accessory

I wanted to ask if anyone here has left a small size (10-12 cans) 12V cooler plugged in overnight and not drain the battery? We are going to be camping and will need to have one plugged in overnights. 

If reference is needed, it is the following cooler:

https://www.raneystruckparts.com/roadpro-koolatron-12-volt-18-quart-thermo-electric-cooler-and-warmer/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwg7KJBhDyARIsAHrAXaGy_wXJoHLc0xAGQALfl09ERj5_GsOcI-E2wqUY2--12bk9dsa1o0gaAhUwEALw_wcB

Please move if posted in the wrong section

Power draw 4 amps,  is a lot. Restart half way through the night and run car for 10 mins, or it will be flat by morning IMO.  Our batteries new I think are 65 amp hours full. . But capacity drops over time with some batteries useless after 3 years.

Shouldn't drop battery below 12 volts or you start to damage the plates. So usable energy is no where near near 65 amps. Journey are sensitive to low batteries; push button start is a one shot relay system; not like the old style slow crank holding key on set ups. 

Could plug in a large lithium booster pack (10-12k milli amps) on vehicle for the night, another option. Running regular lead batteries flat and boosting is hard on them, I try to avoid it when ever possible. Deep cycle batteries are designed for this type of use.

Let us know how it works out. I love learning from other people’s mistakes. ?

Edited by John/Horace

lol. I'm hoping not to create any problems.

I'm looking at this right now. 1200 Amp would at least give me capacity, and possibly enough run time overnight without needing to be plugged into the car as well. 

Worst case, I could plug this into the car then plug the Cooler into this device.

MotoMaster 1200A Lithium Jump Starter & Power Bank Canadian Tire

1 hour ago, jkeaton said:

Bags of ice are so yesterday......;)

And why we now have vehicles that draw power even when shut down that overnight low draw items like electric coolers will kill the battery or have unibody construction that even towing a small camper is not recommended.

YES give me YESTERDAY!