Dead battery twice now

I haven't been on in a while, I have a 2017 Journey Crossroad Plus (3.6l AWD) that I bought new in 2016. I've had ZERO problems, but recently I have had a dead battery twice in a month. I would assume it's the battery, BUT I just had the 60k service done and replaced the battery at the same time (this was done in September). The first time it happened the check engine light did not come on after I jumped it, but this second time it did and has been on the past 2 days (P0526 code which is very generic and not very helpful). The only other thing I can imagine would be causing this is a I put in brighter headlight bulbs about 4 months ago, they have a resistor (they are fanless LED bulbs) but I find it hard to imagine they would be the culprit. It seems very early for an alternator to go out, but I did buy the lifetime mopar warranty so I'm not worried about repair costs, I'm just wondering if anyone else had this issue with what is essentially a new battery. 

I'm currently well posting of a problem with my 2011 model. Drained battery from dash and Infotainment screen powering back on and staying on after parking the car. Take a minute and watch that the gage cluster/EVIC and screen  along with the "off" light of push start do indeed go out and stay out. Mine will relight after about 45 seconds. THIS is NOT GOOD.

21 hours ago, lmoore1436 said:

I haven't been on in a while, I have a 2017 Journey Crossroad Plus (3.6l AWD) that I bought new in 2016. I've had ZERO problems, but recently I have had a dead battery twice in a month. I would assume it's the battery, BUT I just had the 60k service done and replaced the battery at the same time (this was done in September). The first time it happened the check engine light did not come on after I jumped it, but this second time it did and has been on the past 2 days (P0526 code which is very generic and not very helpful). The only other thing I can imagine would be causing this is a I put in brighter headlight bulbs about 4 months ago, they have a resistor (they are fanless LED bulbs) but I find it hard to imagine they would be the culprit. It seems very early for an alternator to go out, but I did buy the lifetime mopar warranty so I'm not worried about repair costs, I'm just wondering if anyone else had this issue with what is essentially a new battery. 

Any after market electronics add ons installed ?. Trailer hitch wiring added recently?

Early for an alternator, especially since oem unit is Denso a very good make.

Load test alternator with most dash stuff turned on and car running, should measure approx 13-14 volts under hood.

I had three batts go in 18 months, with the first about 5k miles between them.

The first was probably age (it was 8 years old), the second was because the Walmart replacement took a shit in 6 months. 12 months (and only 5k miles); The third was because My Alternator died and the battery gave it's life getting me home.

Edited by NavalLacrosse