Vent controls

scroller61

no you have seperate blend doors one for each side as well there are two separate areas of the heater core as well from what i have read,google you tube with your yr and dodge journey about blend doors, the passenger side is under the glove box and in a real tight area to get to simple to replace just 2 screws but hard to get to you tube has many videos on this repair,, also befor removing it try tapping on it as you cycle the settings sometimes they get stuck..good luck

On 2/17/2021 at 7:40 PM, scroller61 said:

Hi, I have a 2012 Dodge Journey and I am getting heat coming out of all the vents except for passenger side floor. Has this problem happened to anyone else and if so what did you do to fix the problem?

Thank you 

Scroller61

Is it just the floor vent has no heat to the passenger far side  or all vents on that far side ?

Scroller61,

As 2late4u said once the actuator is exposed, I used a 1/4" philips bit on a small ratchet and a stubby philips screw driver on the two screws. Easy to change but, a PITA to get in there, plan on a sore neck and back from laying on the floor bent like a pretzel looking up. Another forum member indicating after changing the actuator will self adjust itself after a few cycles.