2013 Journey 2.4L - No Crank, No Start

Hey Everyone, 

I joined this forum in hopes that someone can give me a little push in the right direction to get this figured out... Full disclosure - I am at best a junior backyard mechanic.. so, i'm tryin! haha

Hokay, so this isn't my vehicle, it's my partner's son's... it was his father's, he put some money into it before transferring it over but none of the things he had worked on have to do with this (he had new calipers, oil pan & battery installed - Aug 2019)..

A few days ago, V (son) says his car just shut off while he was driving.. he was driving along and tried to accelerate a bit to get up a small hill and the car had no guts, lost power, power steering, brakes.. he pulled over, called us, we showed up and i asked him to start it again.. it started.. it idled for a bit while i checked around for something obvious - to no avail... V said his car has sounded like shit the last couple  times he'd driven.. he hadn't done much driving for a long distance or anything.. i'm not sure exactly where he went and when.. but it wasn't much if any.. so, i have him try to recreate the issue.. we started driving, a short way down the road i asked him to turn right on an industrial road... we go for a bit, nothing happens, he turns around to head back... i asked that he turn back around and this time, speed up consistently, but not like a racecar driver.. just normally... i wanted to hear it shift... from 1st to 2nd he probably hit about 3800rpm before it shifted and then 2nd to 3rd, in and around the same... and this is just normal acceleration.. so i gathered that the tranny was having troubles... then it happened again & shut off.. I popped the hood and there was an awful smell of electrical burning... 

I popped the plastic cover off the top of the engine and found an air hose detached from the engine.. the little one, not the big intake.. i popped it back on and tried to look around for "something obvious".. nothing.. no smoke, nothing melted, nothing glowing (when we tried to start it again)...

We had it towed home.. i plugged in my little OBDll tester (super cheap, but generally does the trick).. i got the P0562 System Voltage Low... a similar thing happened to our 2010 Jeep Commander so i thought, sweet! It 's the alternator.. i can do that! and i did.. i did that and pulled the battery and left it on a trickle charge for 28 hours, the battery was still between 25-50%.. so i said F that - warranty!! did the swap at Canadian Tire, put the new battery in & NOTHING... all lights come on in the dash.. headlights are bright.. at first the was a bit of a click so i assumed a jump would help.. but it did not.. and now any attempts, there are no clicks.. i had my neighbour smack the starter while attempting and nothing.. so.. i have invested in a half decent multimeter & test light (I did have these 2 tools before but they cost about $30 all together and i didn't trust them)...

So.. today - i started testing the fuses & little voltage drop tests (which probably aren't all that accurate because i have 11.92 at the battery and have to charge it tonight.. which i will do & will have a fll 12.4 or whatever tomorrow!)... anyways, i know some of the fuses need the ACC on or the engine running to work, but a dear mechanic friend who is super inconveniently 3 provinces away, said that the ASD fuses should always be live... so, AHA! i am getting somewhere! But then he hits me with a, "You need the fuse skematics and this is probably too much & you should take it in and have it looked at" - which, he is probaaably right, but, i can feel my brain expanding with knowledge and we're on a lockdown and i finally have time to research and learn & test.. so.. here we are..

FUSES: I think it says ASD on the PDC Cap map

F164 - 25 AMP - NO POWER 

F165 - 20 AMP - NO POWER

F167 - 30 AMP - NO FUSE AT ALL (is this a problem??)

Fuses above are in the pink circle, but also the ones in the blue circle have no power as well as the 20 amp and top 2 -10 amps (the 4 fuse column at the bottom of the box thing - i forgot to circle it...)

Your turn :) 

and thank you to anyone who actually read this far!! You're a peach!

dodge fuse box.jpg

Edited by jkeaton
remove links

I haven't.. that does come up as one of the possible causes for this code, but apparently it's rare.. 

i tend to throw parts at things and see what works (ie. the alternator i put in..) but now that i  have some proper tools to tell me where the issues might be, i kind of want to take that path.. with this covid crap going on, i don't want to spend needlessly either.. 

If the battery was changed last year it was probably salvageable, unless it froze from sitting when completely flat. Was it tested and replaced free in warranty ?

You could have more than one problem happening, unless the funky transmission shifting was tied to tranny electrical voltage supply.

Work on the starting issue first. You need a decent charged battery,  measuring under hood on the remote terminals is tricky. You need to get good contact, scratch the meter probes until you have shiny metal and then get reading. Need at least 12.2 ish volts dc usually. Most new batteries have enough charge off shelf to start car.

The click you were hearing was probably the contacts in the  solenoid built into starter. Sometimes low voltage will do this. Trying to tap starter was good try, sometimes helps dirty contacts make better connection. Starter would still need replacing though. How about marking starter relay under hood,  then switching it with another identical relay. See what happens.

Starters don’t have fuses because of the high amperage surge under load. The relay takes dash push button signal and sends it to solenoid mounted on the actual starter. The large bolted cable on starter is straight positive feed from battery. The small plug is the signal coming from dash push button. 

How many miles, kms on car? There is a large 125 amp fuse for alternator you could check, but I think car will start even if it’s blown.

Edited by John/Horace

I thought so too which is why i was surprised to see the lack of charge in the battery after 28 hrs... i've resurrected my truck & jeep batteries with my little genius charger... buddy at Canadian Tire tested it & wrote up the warranty paperwork.. 

I will try to clean the starter connections and see what that does for me.. I did swtich the relay out with a wiper relay & it didn't make a difference.

I want to say 162,xxx kms, i can verify that in a bit when i go out to clean all of the connections.

What mostly worries me is the funky electrical fire smell that came out of it when it originally died & later when i tried to test with a new battery and stuff... i had the key turned on yesterday while checking some fuses & didn't notice a smell.. so maybe whatever shorted out has burned whatever was in its path & is done? lol

If it’s a manual key start it’s easier to trouble shoot if you have two people.

When the key is held all the way clock wise in the starter engage position, there should be  battery voltage going to the small plug connection. One person holds key, other person uses multi meter. Large wire always has  battery voltage.

If there is 12 volts there and no reaction, starter could be toast. You can also test a loose starter by itself when it’s not in car.

Jumper cables positive to large lug feed bolt, ground clamp to body of starter. Foot firmly on starter, jump power over to the positive small terminal on plug for two seconds, usually jump wire with clamps used. If should cycle the starter and cause pinion gear to throw out and engage. If it it only occasionally works when given signal, worn solenoid on starter normally the cause.

Edited by John/Horace

It's a push button :( 

I came across a wicked site called alldaydiy.com & was able to access a lot of information (paid for 1 year access to this vehicle)... i was a bit lazy on taking the battery back out, so it's on charge now.. planning on doing some testing tomorrow and tracing wires from fuses etc... i'll report back with my findings to hopefully give some clarity and get closer to pin pointing this issue. 

I appreciate everyone's feedback.. i'm open to all options & past experience situations, still! 

• 3 weeks later...

So, brief update - i had the vehicle towed to my guy up the street.. he thinks it might be the fuel pump relay inside the TIPM... said he if it is, he can likely do an external relay fix (i assume he would bypass the FPR inside the TIPM).. otherwise, we might be looking at a new TIPM which starts at $700-$1000...

Does anyone have experience with this type of issue?

No experience fortunately. There are other symptoms of door locks, wipers also not working properly if it is TIPM issue, or so it says on line.  I assume  fuse  F121 was not blown. If  fuel pump signal was gone I would think it would still try to start car. I have had a fuel pump  driver module  issue on my F150. Turned out to be $10 fusable link and 3” of  wire and some solder. Got off lucky. 

https://www.verticalvisions.com/tipm-fuel-relay-solutions.html

Hmm.. I don't think that was the case when it broke down... At least when i was in the vehicle, there were no abnormal accessory functions.

I tried to test Fuse 121 but i couldn't get a good lead on my test light.. plus that fuse box is jammed in the most awkward place and my pick up was parked by a tow truck beside this vehicle and it was all crooked so i could even get his passenger door all the way open... 

The guy working on the Journey today isn't the main guy i usually see.. so i hope he thinks to check the simple things first.

Ok.. bizzare update - this guy says the engine is seized.. he pulled the starter and bench tested it.. it was no good, he replaced the starter and it only clicked.. he tried to turn the engine over by hand and said there was no movement. i asked what could have caused this and he said he was unsure and that tomorrow he could pull the oil pan  and check for any signs... but basically left us with "engine failure"... 

Usually there are signs of a major engine failure, like knocking and low oil pressure, lost power etc. In original post you talked about lost power.

Tough break at a tough time. I would want to put a wrench and physically make sure crank pulley can’t be turned with reasonable effort ...with my own eyes. Unless you really trust this guy. An engine and starter simultaneously seizing statistically I guess is possible.

Used cars are always a gamble. Even the best engineered vehicles without proper maintenance will fail prematurely IMO.

Edited by John/Horace

I asked V about the previous week of driving before this happened and he said there was major loss of power... merging to highway speeds took substaintially longer than they should have.. i really wish he had said something when it first began.... anyways..

the mechanic did attempt the manually crank the engine in front of me... we did it in the parking lot together.. tried with and without the belt on... it wouldn't budge either way..

I'm pretty sure his father bought the car new.. or nearly new in the year or two after... previous to his son driving it since aug 2019, it sat for a year because his father was provided with a company vehicle.. he'd start it up once in a while but didn't drive it around because he didn't have it insurred... that's what the work was for back in aug... new calipers, rotors, pads & an oil pan..

I priced out a used engine with 200k on it for $750.. mechanic says swapping engines in these is fairly simple.. my friend and i might have a go at it considering it the car is only 7 years old with 162k on it.. his Dad said he'd rather  put a few bucks into it to fixing it since buying another "reliable" vehicle would cost much more... we shall see what happens!

Check LKQ they are big company. Price seems high for 200k.
You mentioned the oil pan was replaced on engine. This means it probably stopped holding oil at some point.

Engines don’t like to run on low or no  oil for very long, tends to drastically shorten life span.

Kids often crank the tunes and drive to it stops without paying attention to what car is doing. Need to train them early, if I ask my daughter who lives 2 hrs away how is her oil. I usually get a text with a picture of the oil level on the dipstick.

I'll look into that company.. Bodyline is who gave me the price of the engine with 200k on it.

His father had the work done at Canadian Tire... the guy said "If it were my kid, i'd replace it.." but i honestly doubt it required changing. His dad is not very mechanically inclined and just trusts whoever is working on his vehicle "knows their stuff"... he paid a hefty bill for pretty simple work.. He aslo had the oil changed regularly and commuted a lot for his job, so his changes would have been frequent, also.

V told me his car said it was due for an oil change.. i handed him a coupon we had recently received in the mail and he had it done within a week.. I've drilled it into his head to check his oil between changes as he was driving my old truck when the engine blew because it was totally dry.. it wasn't his fault, it was mine for sure because i had been lazy and hadn't checked in a while, knowing it burned oil.. but hadn't driven it at all in the bit before hand. 

anyways... the basic maintenance has been handled in this car, so over heating and no oil would not be factors in this.

4 hours ago, FourthGauge said:

I asked V about the previous week of driving before this happened and he said there was major loss of power... merging to highway speeds took substaintially longer than they should have.. i really wish he had said something when it first began.... anyways..

the mechanic did attempt the manually crank the engine in front of me... we did it in the parking lot together.. tried with and without the belt on... it wouldn't budge either way..

I'm pretty sure his father bought the car new.. or nearly new in the year or two after... previous to his son driving it since aug 2019, it sat for a year because his father was provided with a company vehicle.. he'd start it up once in a while but didn't drive it around because he didn't have it insurred... that's what the work was for back in aug... new calipers, rotors, pads & an oil pan..

I priced out a used engine with 200k on it for $750.. mechanic says swapping engines in these is fairly simple.. my friend and i might have a go at it considering it the car is only 7 years old with 162k on it.. his Dad said he'd rather  put a few bucks into it to fixing it since buying another "reliable" vehicle would cost much more... we shall see what happens!

lkq of course in the U.S.   113 k miles, lots of them to pick from also dodge caravan engines can also be used  prices seem to range from $784 -1200

2013 Dodge Journey Used Engine Assembly, ~242872810

Price: $993.10

Thanks! Yeah, from what i've been seeing, $750 is the best price i can find.. that's CAD, too. There's a 2011 Journey that just landed a week ago at a U-Pick scrap yard nearby.. i'm going to go have a look and see what it's like... I guess there's no way for me to test it in the yard, eh?

Here is lower clicks/better price. Yards have various warrantys you can get, and will have tested before removal. Usually only part replaced so labor is lost.

Car-part.com link to all the yards in North America. Don’t know your location.

Engine Assembly
Dodge Journey
2.4l,tested runs nice 102,526
--km--
A 200045 430.44
--Can--
$600.00
J and J Auto Recyclers, Inc. Can-ON(Leamington) Request_Quote 800-603-2886 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--

Even one for $500 in Timmons if you are in the nord.  Covid crap could change prices with the unemployment issues every where. I would try  calling as well. Had to paste links wouldn’t work.

2012 Dodge Journey
Engine

Click Here to see All Interchange Choices 
Click Here to see Non-Interchange Choices 
Year
Part
Model
Description Miles Part 
Grade
Stock# US
Price
Dealer Info Dist
mile
Engine Assembly
Dodge Journey
7900_20942_01_thumb.jpgBLACK,-TEST- 80,860
--km--
A DT6350 $Call Early's Auto Parts -QRP Canada Can-ON(Alliston)  Request_Quote 705-435-7708 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Journey
2.4L (VIN B, 8TH DIGIT), 4 SPEED TRANSMISSION 114,606
--km--
B $NK855 574.3
--Can--
$805.02
LKQ-Keystone-Brampton Can-ON(Brampton) E-mail 905-850-1791
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Avenger
2.4L, (VIN B, 8TH DIGIT), ENGINE ID ED3 (FED) 123,750
--km--
B $NK461 574.3
--Can--
$805.02
LKQ-Keystone-Brampton Can-ON(Brampton) E-mail 905-850-1791
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Chrysler 200
2.4L, (VIN B, 8TH DIGIT), ENG ID ED3 (FED) 76,242
--km--
A $NK550 841.83
--Can--
$1180.04
LKQ-Keystone-Toronto East Can-ON(Whitby) E-mail 950-430-5656
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Avenger
2.4L, (VIN B, 8TH DIGIT), ENGINE ID ED3 (FED) 79,567
--km--
A $NK595 841.83
--Can--
$1180.04
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Chrysler 200
2.4L, (VIN B, 8TH DIGIT), ENG ID ED3 (FED) 131,741
--km--
B $NK727 592.14
--Can--
$830.03
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Avenger
2.4L, (VIN B, 8TH DIGIT), ENGINE ID ED3 (FED) 121,838
--km--
A $NJ888 592.14
--Can--
$830.03
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Avenger
2.4L,4 SPEED,TESTED,SXT 108,834
--km--
A L13194 $Call Oshawa Auto Parts Can-ON(Oshawa)  Request_Quote 905-725-2162 / 289-222-3030 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Avenger
SXT,2.4L,EFI,3AT OD,193804KM--RUN OK 120,424
--km--
A 9B0897 $550 Dom's Auto Parts Co. Ltd. -QRP Canada -ARA - Limited U.S. ShippingCan-ON(Courtice)  Request_Quote 1-905-434-4566 /1-800-481-7272 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Journey
6593_63146_01_thumb.jpg  39,122
--km--
A VB0725 642.05
--Can--
$899.99
Hotch's Auto Parts -QRP Canada Can-ON(Bowmanville) Request_Quote 613-969-8017 / 800-267-5598 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Journey
A58DFCC55CE44C44BA9FFBAD9FED2FBF001_thumb.jpg2.4L (VIN B, 8th digit)-241KKM 149,661
--km--
B EE572 $Call GTA Auto Recycling Inc. Can-ON(Newcastle)  Request_Quote 905-987-4636 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Avenger
      A96 $Call GTA Auto Recycling Inc. Can-ON(Newcastle)  Request_Quote 905-987-4636 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Journey
1836_184763_01_thumb.jpg2.4,145-155 COMP,35 OIL HOT,-R- 126,336
--km--
B 0AP331 535.05
--Can--
$750.01
Bodyline Auto Recyclers -QRP Canada - ARA Can-ON(Hamilton) Request_Quote 905-573-7000 or 800-263-1329Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Journey
1836_185117_01_thumb.jpg2.4,165-170 COMP,55 OIL HOT,-R- 180,600
--km--
B 0AP480 463.71
--Can--
$650.01
Bodyline Auto Recyclers -QRP Canada - ARA Can-ON(Hamilton) Request_Quote 905-573-7000 or 800-263-1329Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Avenger
SXT MODEL RUNS GREAT 2.40L A FWD 4DR SED 84,847
--km--
A 00208856 713.39
--Can--
$999.99
Parkway Auto Recyclers -QRP Canada Can-ON(Kitchener) E-mail519-894-1450 / 800-265-6464 70
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Avenger
SXT MODEL RUNS NICE 2.40L A FWD 4DR SED 73,580
--km--
A 00208882 642.05
--Can--
$899.99
Parkway Auto Recyclers -QRP Canada Can-ON(Kitchener) E-mail519-894-1450 / 800-265-6464 70
--km--
Engine Assembly
Chrysler 200
GRY,AOD,2.4,4DR,W/337&610,200 PSI*** 123,473
--km--
B 0C9051 428.04
--Can--
$600.01
Thorold Auto Parts and Recyclers - QRP Canada, ARA Can-ON(Thorold)  Request_Quote 1-905-227-4118 / 1-800-263-4708Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Chrysler 200
2.4,AOD,EFI,FWD 44,985
--km--
A 170005 $Call Nuhn's Garage & Auto Wreckers Can-ON(Williamsford)  Request_Quote519-794-2746 / 800-795-8188 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Journey
1866_1586371_01_thumb.jpg2.4L,AT 154,731
--km--
B 192501 449.44
--Can--
$630.00
Millers Auto Recycling - QRP Canada, ARA, MIDW Can-ON(Fort-Erie) Request_Quote 905-871-4354 / 800-263-8104 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Chrysler 200
9C590E7DFBBF48E1883FB81827B93AE8002_thumb.jpg2.4L (VIN B, 8th digit), engine ID ED3 (Federal), 4speed transmission,KM?     9AP4080 499.38
--Can--
$700.01
Saunders Auto Service -- Store 1 Can-ON(Thorndale)  Request_Quote1-800-265-0369 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Chrysler 200
1620_815341_01_thumb.jpg2.4L AT RAN 112,729
--km--
A R03169 499.38
--Can--
$700.01
Corey Auto Wreckers Can-ON(London)  Request_Quote 519-455-9040Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Chrysler Sebring
2.4L, (VIN B, 8TH DIGIT), ENG ID ED3 79,891
--km--
A $S04666 823.99
--Can--
$1155.03
LKQ-Keystone- Shaw Auto Recyclers Can-ON(London) E-mail 519-455-1200/888-826-8666
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Chrysler 200
2.4L, (VIN B, 8TH DIGIT), ENG ID ED3 (FED) 76,895
--km--
A $S04546 823.99
--Can--
$1155.03
LKQ-Keystone- Shaw Auto Recyclers Can-ON(London) E-mail 519-455-1200/888-826-8666
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Avenger
2.4L, (VIN B, 8TH DIGIT), ENGINE ID ED3 (FED) 78,059
--km--
A $S04023 823.99
--Can--
$1155.03
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Chrysler 200
7946_58220_01_thumb.jpgLX,4 Cyl,2.4L,4 Spd,AT,FWD 105,478
--km--
A 022120 $Call Baker Auto Wreckers Can-ON(London)  Request_Quote 519-455-9980Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Journey
7946_58311_01_thumb.jpg4 Cyl,2.4L,AT,FWD,VIN B     210320 $Call Baker Auto Wreckers Can-ON(London)  Request_Quote 519-455-9980Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Journey
2033_19H261_01_thumb.jpgRUNS WELL 2.4 4AT FWD 01/12 89,868
--km--
A 19H261 588.55
--Can--
$825.00
Valley Automotive, LTD. -QRP Canada Can-ON(Pembroke) Request_Quote 613-735-0163 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Chrysler 200
2.4L -A1- 74,520
--km--
A LB3687 $Call LAD's Auto Recyclers - No US shipping Can-ON(Pembroke) Request_Quote 613-638-8733 / 877-938-8733 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Avenger
7948_6613_01_thumb.jpg2.4L -A1- 109,917
--km--
A GG2900 $Call LAD's Auto Recyclers - No US shipping Can-ON(Pembroke) Request_Quote 613-638-8733 / 877-938-8733 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Avenger
5CEB5DFBB78C4F93B2142D1E185E9E54001_thumb.jpgRUN TEST RAN GREAT 223,995KM 139,101
--km--
B E-6057 499.38
--Can--
$700.01
LaSalle Auto Centre, LTD Can-ON(Sarnia)  Request_Quote 1-800-561-8225 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Journey
2.4l,tested runs nice 102,526
--km--
A 200045 428.04
--Can--
$600.01
J and J Auto Recyclers, Inc. Can-ON(Leamington)  Request_Quote 800-603-2886 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Journey
- COI, THB, IMA, 2.4L (VIN B, 8TH DIGIT) 148,272
--km--
B $CP822 574.3
--Can--
$805.02
LKQ-Keystone- Cumberland-Sonshine Auto Can-ON(Cumberland) E-mail 1-888-834-3666 / 1-613-833-1200 219
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Avenger
TO TEST,SXT,2.4L,FWD,EFI     FM2849 $Call Original Auto Parts Can-ON(Clarence-Creek) E-mail 613-488-2036 / 877-443-9435 228
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Journey
2.4,EFI,ATOD,FWD 182,508
--km--
B 180206 $Call A.M.S. Auto Parts Can-ON(South-Stormont)  Request_Quote 613-932-5603 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Chrysler 200
--km--
A 6400D $Call Wm King and Sons Salvage LTD Can-ON(Sault-Ste. Marie) Request_Quote 705-949-7961 / 800-461-2216 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Chrysler 200
2.4,EFI,ATOD,FWD,Factory     180091 356.7
--Can--
$500.00
Cindy Lou's Auto Rekker Can-ON(Timmins) E-mail 1-705-268-7999 314
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Journey
2.4L,GOOD RUNNER 175X JIM 061419 25,103
--km--
A 12866D 570.72
--Can--
$800.01
Central Auto Parts and Service Can-ON(Thunder-Bay)  Request_Quote807-345-3032 / 877-866-6466 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Journey
**SE,2.4L,EFI,AT,FWD,R134a 60,632
--km--
A 14282O 570.72
--Can--
$800.01
Central Auto Parts and Service Can-ON(Thunder-Bay)  Request_Quote807-345-3032 / 877-866-6466 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Avenger
**R/T,2.4L,SFI,AT,FWD,R134A 61,562
--km--
A 13595D 570.72
--Can--
$800.01
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Avenger
**SE,2.4L,EFI,AT,FWD,R134a 71,296
--km--
A 13495D 570.72
--Can--
$800.01
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Journey
**SE,2.4L,EFI,AT,FWD,R134a 146,348
--km--
B 14038P 499.38
--Can--
$700.01
Live Chat
--km--
Engine Assembly
Dodge Avenger
NOTE,SE,2.4L,EFI,AT,FWD,R134a 85,409
--km--
A 12826D 499.38
--Can--
$700.01
Live Chat
--km--
Year
Part
Model
Description Miles Part 
Grade
Stock# US
Price
Dealer Info Dist
mile

OR