I'm having some problems with my liftgate on my 2012 SXT. It was not locking, and long story short I figured out it is probably the wiring harness that is stored inside the rubber boot. I've already repaired the wires once due to my rear wiper not working, but it seems I have another issue now. I have scoured the forum and the internet as a whole, and cannot for the life of me find the wiring harness and rubber boot parts anywhere to just replace them. Would anyone have part numbers for these? It's not like I can travel or go to a dealer right now due to coronavirus and our stay at home orders. Any help is much appreciated

i have heard to replace the wiring harness it is expensive or the part and labor,also the rubber boot to be replaced you would have to disconnect everything and run them thru the boot as it is a solid rubber boot, if you have every working i would do your best to make a split rubber boot to go around the wires and seal it with silicone at the holes,,,,check mopar discount parts thru google to find OEM parts and numbers, when you find them report back for others that might be in your situation...good luck

I was planning on doing it myself, so I don't need to worry about the labor. i found a few different ones, but I can't tell which one I need. And there's no real distinguishable differences between any of them so I wasn't sure which one to choose. 

image.png.2d52d427be293bf4a6e1a23f0fe8573c.png

32 minutes ago, Dtlantzy said:

I was planning on doing it myself, so I don't need to worry about the labor. i found a few different ones, but I can't tell which one I need. And there's no real distinguishable differences between any of them so I wasn't sure which one to choose. 

image.png.2d52d427be293bf4a6e1a23f0fe8573c.png

you should be able to call them and ask which one you would need also have you vin # and or all info on what model and level trim that you have and which eng and drive train as well also why not call your local dealership parts dept,ours are still open as they are considered essential workers