well i really messed up this time

2late4u

• 2 months later...

well new update i am 6 months past my last surgery and i got home from the  Outpatient surgery  center, they removed my wire that was holding my patella (knee cap) together while it healed it had started to push on the side of my skin kind of looked like an angry hornet sting without the redness and was starting to get sore all the time. had to be put to sleep while they cut me open again the same size incision as the first 2 times about 20 staples worth, will have to have them taken out in 2 weeks but i was healed up good and was walking real good but going down stares is rough. still have a long way to go but hopefully will get there in the next yr or so or at least good enough.... so be carefull with your knee caps it is a long and painful rehab...take care all

that happened to my wife's sister on her hip replacement to them over a yr to find out what was causing her pain in her right hip they went in and fixed it but sad to say she is really not improving she is still having a lot of problems she even went up to Nashville to the big hospital and they did some things but still no relieve she is trying so hard to get well. prayers that this gets you up and going again....