Best Battery for 2016 Journey

My daughter 's 2016 Dodge Journey had a recall a couple of weeks ago to refresh the PCU.

this past week she noticed a lot of warning lights appearing with the c neck engine light on today.  

I took it to the dealership and the found a lot of low voltage warnings in the ODBC memory and found the battery to be dead.  A alternator was ok.

I took the car to Wal-Mart and they had a 1 year battery with 525 CCA so I got that (they didn't carry any other in the size).

What's the best battery for the Journey?

guess they're hard to change  so will probably try to keep this one a year.

Mike

Since you live in the Great Lakes region, you probably should get a battery with the highest cold cranking amps that you can.  I would recommend that you get group size 86 which is about 590 CCA.  You bought group size 25 which is only 525 CCA.  

The battery is not hard to change, it is just a bit of a pain in the arse.  Youtube has videos on it.  It is not rocket appliances!  LOL!

mechanical-idiot

I got my battery from Sam's Club - there was nothing wrong with my battery except for the fact it was four and a half years old and they were having a big sale.  So I paid less than $100, tax included installed.

They sell Duracell automotive batteries which carry 3 year replacement warranties and are rated at the upper end of the range as CCA ratings go.