3 following cars symbol ??? 2009 DODGE JOURNEY RT

Hi everybody,

We drive a 2009 DODGE JOURNEY RT. 
my wife asked me what does the 3 following cars symbol mean on the front DVD screen in the right upper corner.
uhhh, I don't know honey.

Does anybody know what this symbol light means ? 

thank you, all the best.
Pete

2de359b0-08a3-4e41-b837-224b550ef0c8.JPG

7 hours ago, Pete said:

anyone................

no responses means no one knows i guess,if it bothers you why not drive by your local dealership and ask them and then give us a response to what they say...

This is what it supposedly means...

The 3 overlapped cars is the status of the XM traffic subscription. If it is green, the sub. is active; if it turns orange/red it is not active or didn't receive the signal.

The traffic service overlays the red,yellow,green lines on the roads to indicate traffic speeds and the incident screen will tell you what is going on where.

Cute way of showing your signal strength.

18 hours ago, 2late4u said:

no responses means no one knows i guess,if it bothers you why not drive by your local dealership and ask them and then give us a response to what they say...

Hi, 2L4U.
It doesnt bother me at all, but the wifie does.  they wanna know everything you know ;-)
even the Chrysler guys don't know what it is. and there is nothing in the manuals about this.     Gonna sue them. hahaha.
thanks for your response.

8 hours ago, Armando G said:

This is what it supposedly means...

The 3 overlapped cars is the status of the XM traffic subscription. If it is green, the sub. is active; if it turns orange/red it is not active or didn't receive the signal.

The traffic service overlays the red,yellow,green lines on the roads to indicate traffic speeds and the incident screen will tell you what is going on where.

Cute way of showing your signal strength.

thank you, thank you!!!
you are the dodge master.

all the best.