No sound from any speakers

I have hooked up an aftermarket amplifier In my 2013 journey everything was working and seemed to be working great but then it just stopped and now I can't get any sound from my speakers what so ever. The display stills works and phone connects everything shows it is working but no sound at all. How can I reset the radio or does any one no of a way to fix my issue to get my sound back

I checked fuses the all seem good I'm getting power to the amp but nothing coming out and the stereo display works my phone hooks up to Bluetooth and seems to be working but no sound from anywhere I'm thinking my amp kicked the bucket but why no sound from any stock speakers is what I'm confused about 

So I took out everything went back to stock just like it was when I bought it but still no sound. I'm not sure what I can do. Is there a way to reset the stereo that I dont know about to get into factory mode resetting menu. I have a 2013 journey just so your clear on the year 

So figured it out all I had to do was unplug the harness from the back of the stereo  itself then pluged it back in and it was back to working fine I now have the amp and subs working aswell only it plays thougg the subs normally but that stock speakers it doesn't play through them nearly as loud it is much quieter I don't know why.

You do have an amp in the back that will sound louder than the front. Of course, you already know this.

You may have an impedance mismatch. With the same input power, a 4 ohm speaker will sound louder than a 6 ohm speaker. 4 ohms draws more power from the amp. If the sound from the front is very weak, you may have a bad connection, loose connection at the head unit, or a bad ground. The first process of elimination that I would suggest, in this order:

Check your balance settings in the head unit.

Check all of your connections, depending on which ones you actually have worked with, for something loose.

Unhook the rear amp and see if the volume on the front changes without the draw from the rear.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok thanks I have checked all connections and they are all good and hooked up a different amp all together a kicker 600.1 and now I get power to the amp I check with multi meter but nothing comes out of amp no power to speakers or remote line. I don't get it I had the subs working but not any more all my connection are good balance settings checked. Power from battery to the amp is good but from amp to subs not good. I do have all stock speakers working tho as normally work but no power to remote or speakers, ground is good. I don't know what to do both my amps are the same results

If all of your stock speakers are working then we should be able to rule out the amp and the head unit. Now I would have to wonder about the wiring to and from the remote amp.

Can you post a detailed picture of the amp showing all of the wiring and connections? You state that you have power to the amp so I am assuming that you are measuring the voltage that powers the amp. I am not understanding the reference to no power from amp to subs. Not being familiar with the equipment in question I am just thinking of general wiring configurations. What are you actually measuring between the amp and the subs? DC voltage would be very low between an amp and speakers in an audio configuration. Measuring ohms, you can check continuity from point to point for wiring or connection problems. Also check any fuses with a meter as sometimes a fuse can blow but still appear okay.

Pictures may be helpful.