New guy

Badtkid

Hey everybody, new to the Journey scene and joined here to see what upgrades/maintenance type things people do.  Excited to see all I can learn from this forum.  I bought a 2011 Mainstreet V6 FWD back in January and absolutely love it.  My parents have a 2012 SXT V6 AWD and I always enjoyed driving it before I got my own.  I'm from the Great Lakes region in the US!20190119_143813.thumb.jpg.b686afb02cb2ccb8733af02a3ae4a05a.jpg

For maintenance, follow the recommended maintenance as described in the manual. For performance, well, not much out there. Free up the exhaust with a performance muffler.  Air intake is already cold, so an aftermarket CAI is a waste of money (like on any newer vehicle).  Search around the forum on what others have done.  Whatever you decide, it will most likely have to be custom or adapted from another vehicle. There is little to no aftermarket performance support for this vehicle. It’s meant to be a passenger hauler/grocery getter. Not a performance vehicle. 

Edited by jkeaton