Rain guards needed that fit

Vehicle is a 2017 DJ. So I had these rain guards on my old journey that got crashed can't find it in my purchase history as it's over 2 years ago. Now I got another beautiful dodge journey and can't find rain guards that fit this well. I ordered some they didn't not fit well they were curved wrong showing the car color I don't want in channels either. Now all I see is some that fit but don't follow the curves properly seems to be my constant issue and very limited when I search it up. If anyone has rain guards that look like these please pass along the name. I know avs(auto vent shade) doesn't fit well. I appreciate all you guys/ladies help as always. Thanks

IMG_20180418_195522.jpg

IMG_20180418_195544.jpg

I checked carid that was my second spot I looked at but again. When they arrive they don't fit so well. Not a fan of in channels I got kids they probably would screw that up. Just hoping someone has some that look like these and can pass along the name. All the stock photos of these products all look the same sure wish I got the name of the ones I had smh

I do not like the look of in channels and have you ever told kids to no do something and they do it anyway. I'm good. I don't want to be responsible for my visors flying off and hitting a car. Someone has to have some like these I can't be the only one.