So I've decided I want to get a used 2018 Dodge journey GT. The main thing now is do I want to buy now or do I want to wait so after the 2020 Dodge journeys are released so that the price drops more. I am a married father of 4 transporting my kids around in a small 2005 Mazda 3 I. So with 4 kids I have to stretch my budget and can take any deal I can get on my cars. So should I wait or should I just go ahead and buy

I say if the ride you want is available in your price range, grab it.  You could wait, taking the chance the car you want won’t be available.

If it were me, I’d rather have a car I want then a good deal on something that I’m just “OK” with, but I also don’t have 4 kids either.  Only you can decide.

good luck....

first off the 2020 journeys wont be made until July -Aug of 2019, long time to wait if you need a bigger car now. do what you can afford, have to ask why buy a used 2018 when you could get a great deal on a left over 2019, sales are slowing down now, so check out the new car deals they also come with low or zero % financing compared to used car rates which are always 2-3 times higher

I agree with 2Late4U, it always seems that when you factor in the 0% financing plus incentives ...vs the financing interest rate on a used car the newer vehicle is about the same price I find.  But 15 K is nothing if the used 2018 is thousands cheaper, in the end will you be happy with the 2018 and its options ? So, I guess whatever everyone else mentioned above, good luck; I am sure either way you will be happy just go with your gut..

3 minutes ago, probak118 said:

I agree with 2Late4U, it always seems that when you factor in the 0% financing plus incentives ...vs the financing interest rate on a used car the newer vehicle is about the same price I find.  But 15 K is nothing if the used 2018 is thousands cheaper, in the end will you be happy with the 2018 and its options ? So, I guess whatever everyone else mentioned above, good luck; I am sure either way you will be happy just go with your gut..

www.chryslerwarrantydirect.com