Auto locking and horn going off

I believe that larryl is referring to the engine battery.  Check it or change it.  That may be the problem as these cars are quite sensitive to voltage.   Sounds like you have potentially identified the issue: the alarm/panic system.  Doubt the fob battery was causative.   Report back when you figure it out.  These electronic gremlins may require the dealer service center...  Good luck.  

Peace.

start by a load test on the car battery (part stores offer this for free have them check the alt at the same time) then i would remove the fuse for the alarm system and no i dont know which one that is, to see if this solves your problem. can  be a lot of different things good luck

22 hours ago, 2late4u said:

start by a load test on the car battery (part stores offer this for free have them check the alt at the same time) then i would remove the fuse for the alarm system and no i dont know which one that is, to see if this solves your problem. can  be a lot of different things good luck

Preface:  I'm not a mechanic.

Use a volt meter to check the ground on your battery to ensure it's good.  Honestly, I'm not sure where the DJ battery is grounded, but any resistance in ground can cause some electrical issues.  Clean the terminals if they need it.  If all that stuff is good, the next cheap thing to do is replace the battery cables.  

Is there any pattern or triggers that you can identify?

Peace.