Aiming headlights on 2010 Journey

Question re: aiming headlights.
I have googled how to aim the headlights on my 2010 Dodge Journey. My low beams seem to be too low - i.e. focused too close to the vehicle. High beams are OK.
I've found two very different descriptions and pictures of the adjusting screws one needs to use to aim them.
Bigger problem is that neither of those even remotely resembles the headlights in my vehicle.
It appears to me (and I could easily be wrong) that the whole headlight cluster is one sealed unit and there's no sign (that I can see) of anything resembling adjusting screws.
I've attached a few photos of the outside and the back of the headlight assembly. Hopefully they're clear enough to see what I'm talking about.

20181213_132125.jpg

20181213_132130.jpg

20181213_132144.jpg

20181213_132212.jpg

20181213_132217.jpg

found this in the forum ......Turned out to be easier than I was hoping. The passenger light was still factory aimed, so it was a good reference point. When I parked it in my driveway, it lined up perfectly with a panel on the garage door. There is a 12mm bolt head on the back side of each headlight assembly. A 1/4" drive socket fits in perfectly.

i actually found that quote in the forum listed under glass and lighting. that said i went and looked last night at my 2014 and could not see anything that might adjust the lights except there was a Phillips head screw in a bigger nut around the middle of the light about 5 inches down from the top.. just go by your local dealership they should be able to point out the adj points to you . good luck

OK, with the help of you guys here, I have found the adjuster and as you said it just looks like a Philips bolt screwed into a strange washer.

Now, to save trial and error, would any of you happen to know which direction to turn the bolt to raise/lower the headlights? I realize I could just turn it and see but it would save experimenting if someone here knows already.

Thanks, again.