heycruise

Welcome, 
I've got the 2011 Crew. Got a good deal on mine. Me and the Lady have driven it from 33k to 65k miles. A grand total of $600 of repairs since it was bought 1.5 years ago (Brakes pads, rotors, and two new batteries) (It would have been one new battery had i spend more than $60 replacing the first one.)

How many miles do you have, OP?

had a 2011 main street liked it so much but traded it in with 70 k on it, no problems with it, have a 2014 crossroad and have 82 k on it only problem so far was a oil sender unit go bad but covered under my warranty.....only thing with this journey it has been a rock magnet with the windshield had to have it replaced 2 times last year and already have a few chips in this one and where i live and or drive there are hardly no dirt roads ,all paved...

18 hours ago, NavalLacrosse said:

Welcome, 
I've got the 2011 Crew. Got a good deal on mine. Me and the Lady have driven it from 33k to 65k miles. A grand total of $600 of repairs since it was bought 1.5 years ago (Brakes pads, rotors, and two new batteries) (It would have been one new battery had i spend more than $60 replacing the first one.)

How many miles do you have, OP?

Thank you. It already drove for 62,708 miles when I bought it.