What Part is this?

So my rear wiper stopped working, and I discovered the wiring that comes out of the body and into the hatch was the culprit. Apparently, this was a common problem with wires getting damaged. Soldered the wires back together and now everything works as it should. However, I cut this rubber boot that was protecting the wires and now I need to replace it. I have had some trouble finding this part and would love for someone to tell me a part number, or even what it is called to help me search for it. 

IMG_5134.JPG

well even if you buy the rubber boot you would have to cut every wire to run thur it then reconnect them, why not just wrap the wires in electrical tape and then silicone the holes shut around the wires. or just wrap the boot back  around the wires and then use some tape to close it up and reinsert the boot ends back into the holes with a little silicone for sealer. but if you really want the boot just go to any dodge dealership part department and they can look up the part # for you and order it.