Where is my key fob?!?!

Me along with 3 other people have searched my car! I've driven it several miles and someone that doesn't own the car drove it as well... I absolutely can not find my key fob and I know it's fallen into some crazy nook in the car. Has this happened to anyone else? Where did you find it? 

It's really tempting to respond with jokes, but It's honestly i'm sure most suggestions will sounds that way. My recommendation: get ready for the over use / miss use of the word 'cubby'

First and foremost, it's probably between the seat and console, or some god awful derivative of that: like inside the shroud of the seat hinge, or in the gap between the upper and lower. Its a right fit, and I've dropped my Samsung NOTE (big phone) down there and had a hard time locating it.

-Note: The passenger seat has an amplifier (or whatever else that box is) under it. This provides an ideal hiding spot for keys.

The cubby in the overhead (the one with the dome mirror)

The really deep door pockets, front and back,

The in-floor cubbys in the mid-row

The passenger's seat cubby. (Rear included.)

That pesky net on the base of the console, below the shiftly-stick

don't forget the back cubby in the trunk, or the third row (If you suspect it to be there)

Just shooting high-pressure air around the seats can often dislodge items you've long since forgotten. (with the added benefit of cleaning the car) If you're not feeling up to it, take it to a Detailer, and tell them the predicament. You'll not only get your key back, with a clean car, but you'll also be supporting a true-to-goodness local business. 

I hope this thread gets featured on the front page! hahaha

Edited by NavalLacrosse

Making a few assumptions here (keys kept in right pants pocket, pocket not truly deep enough, didn't notice it fall out):

Check under the driver's seat between the guide rail and the center console.  It's easy to lose stuff in there.