Signing Off: DJ is Gone!

dhh3

I did something last week that I have never done before.  I have always bought cars from Dealer Inventory.  I have never ordered a car in my life.  For those who may remember, I purchased my DJ off of the lot, solely for the color:  Copperhead Pearl.

With%20New%20Tires_zpsr001voae.jpg

2 years ago, I was shopping for a Cherokee Trailhawk, but I was taken back by the color of the DJ, and purchased it instead.  The thought of a Cherokee Trailhawk has haunted me for two years.  So, I went online and built one in Mango Tango, and was prequalified to purchase by Chrysler Capital.  My Salesman from my Dealer called me last Saturday.  He could see what I had built, and made an appointment for me to come in Monday.  He found 2.  One was very close to my build; the other not so much.  The one that was close had two things that I didn't check off:  Technology Group, Black Wheels, and 2 things were missing:  Remote CD player (The new 8.4s do not come with a CD Player) and the Cargo Cover.  The CD player would be located in the Console and I can always purchase a Cargo Cover.  The Salesman tried to order my build from the factory, but Mango Tango is no longer a paint option.  He made me a deal that I could not refuse and I got 0% financing to boot.  Here she is:

IMG_0067_zpskpsccpo6.jpg

Radio uses Apple Apps and Siri, so I have a lot to learn.  It has been a good two year ride here, but I am off to the Jeep Cherokee Forum.

Dave

Edited by dhh3

Hi dave,

Congratulations on your new ride. I can't speak for the others on the forum, but I appreciated your input to the forum. I wish you all the best and will miss you. Drop in and vist like Bigtsr, You guys have so much common sense and experience to contribute. This is one of the best forums because of you and others.

• 3 weeks later...

Boy, the guys over there are nuts.  They all think that they are driving a Wrangler!  My TH does have a 2-speed transfer case and a locker rear diff.  So, apparently it is a real Jeep!  LOL.  A Jeep built on an Alfa Chassis!  What is this world coming to?

• 7 months later...

Dhh3,

Like most have said, thank you for your all your work. Noticed you have been a jeep/dodge guy for a while now and I must say I've fallen into the same realm. I Look forward to seeing you somewhere, sometime.