Cargo net.

Does the DJ come with the cargo net? After I purchased my need DJ last weekend as I was going through the final inspection before I signed the papers I noticed there weren't any floor mats. I told the dealer then I signed away. After they cleaned it and filled with fuel, I asked again about the floor mats. They couldn't find them. They gave me the slush mats for free instead. After taking it home I noticed that the cargo net wasn't there either. I called the dealer and they are sending me one. I saw on the Dodge web site that it's a standard on all the DJ's. Can someone clarify that they do come with the cargo net?

I purchased a 2015 in December, no net, or floor mats. Most all descriptions stated "cancels cargo net." Meaning something in the vehicle canceled the cargo net. So I didn't bother.

I purchased a 2015 in December, no net, or floor mats. Most all descriptions stated "cancels cargo net." Meaning something in the vehicle canceled the cargo net. So I didn't bother.

What did you do about the floor mats? I would think they would be standard. I purchased a 2015 Crossroad. It's loaded without the navigation.

What did you do about the floor mats? I would think they would be standard. I purchased a 2015 Crossroad. It's loaded without the navigation.

She has an SE, there isn't much of anything extra... In fact, they are pretty stripped down. My 2014 SXT had a net and floor mats. I didn't have a trailer wiring harness though and by the time I realized it way too much time had passed to complain about it anymore...

• 2 years later...