NavalLacrosse

Hi all!

Tim here, (NavalLacrosse) , Kalamazoo, MI. 

Joining the ranks of this forum. Hoping to share lots of stories, problems, successes over said problems, and all other manner of mischief at the expense/benefit of FCA and my wallet.

I'll be mainly dropping in from time to time to see what others are up to, and to try and research problems i'll encounter as my miles start to climb. I've done my fair share of reading about other people's stories, and I'd be nice to contribute for the others that come later.

I've got myself a nice 2011 Gold 'DJ' Crew with the beige cloth interior (I preferred this over the leather), remote start, the smaller touchscreen, auto headlights(w/ fog lights), voice commands, and 19" Wheels. 30K miles... 

I'm leaving my 2004 Grand Caravan, Though I'm holding it for the next few months as a second car, just in case I need to haul some lumber or other dirty items and spare the newer car's interior. 

Should be fun. I'm looking forward to hearing all about the immediate maintence i should take. Disclaimer, I've got a pretty detailed CarFax on the machine, so i know pretty much what has and hasn't been changed... let just say, it got new pads and rotors and tires right before i bought it. oil changes every 5K miles. I'll make a post in the apropriate topic about my car at a later date. Trust me- It's an interesting story, at least as far as pre-owed car buying goes.

Talk to ya all soon!

Edited by NavalLacrosse