car seat covers

Sazzleevans

which should i buy??  

3 members have voted

1. 1. need some help!

• Alcan
    • Tuning

I am based in the UK and have been looking for car seat covers. I have ordered a red sxt. I found a company in the UK who custom make seat covers for the journey but really cant decide which ones to get. They are quite expensive so just wanted some advice. I have 3dogs and get wet sometimes whilst walking them, hence the need for seat covers.

I like the Alcan

http://www.tailoredcarseatcovers.co.uk/onl...roducts_id=1671

But i thoght the pvc seat covers might wipe clean easier or would they look kind of cheap??

http://www.tailoredcarseatcovers.co.uk/onl...roducts_id=1675

So the question is Alcan or Tuning?

Thanks!!

Saz

I don't know about the UK models, but in the US you cannot use front seat covers because of the front seat airbags. Not the ones in the dash, the ones in the seats. You could put covers on the second and third row seats, just not the fronts. Check before you spend that kind of money on something you can't use.

If you can use them, or don't care about the front seats, I like the second option better, but thats just me!

Actually my seat covers are made with cut outs for the side airbags, see my post with pics about the covers here;

http://www.dodgejourneyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=844

http://www.dodgejourneyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=843

Also my passenger cover is made especially for the flip-up and fold flat seat option. And I think they also make a red insert for our friend who just ordered the red Journey!

I love my covers because they are easy to keep clean, and the dog hair comes off easy!

Actually I cannot find the same CoverKing seat covers on my Costco US site anymore, they only have some cheesey ones listed.

CoverKing lists these on-line retailers;

5StarShine.com

5 Star Shine is an authorized dealer for Coverkings quality line of precision and custom fitted car covers, seat covers, dash covers and more!

CUSTOM COVERS

Complete Range of Custom Vehicle Covers, Custom Seat Covers, rear deck covers,custom floor mats, Sunshields.

CARCOVERPLANET.COM

Free shipping on all Coverking products from CarCoverPlanet.com, your authorized Coverking dealer.

Covers4Auto.com

Covers4Auto the only Custom site you will ever need. Carrying Custom Seat Covers, Custom Car Covers, Custom Dash Mats, Custom Sunshields, Custom Floor Mats and Universals.

undefined

COVERKINGCARCOVERS.COM

Custom Car Covers, Custom Dash Covers, Custom Seat Covers, Custom Floormats, Universal Seat Covers

COVERKINGCOVERS.COM

Custom Car Covers, Custom Dash Covers, Custom Seat Covers, Custom Floormats, Universal Seat Covers, Universal Car Covers, Universal Floormats, Motorcycle and ATV covers

Carcoverexperts

Free Car cover bag and feather duster with all Car Cover orders. We carry the full suite of Coverking Car Covers and Coverking automotive accessories

COOLAUTOCOVERS.COM

Custom Car Covers, Custom Dash Covers, Custom Seat Covers, Custom Sunshields, Universal Car Covers,Universal Seat Covers

LUXURYCOVERS.COM

Custom Car Covers, Custom Dash Covers, Custom Seat Covers, Custom Sunshields, Universal Car Covers, Universal Seat Covers

CustomCarNeeds.com

Authorized dealer with free shipping on all Coverking products over $100.00

Ultimatetruck.com : Coverking Car Covers

Authorized dealer with free shipping on all coverking products

AUTOACCESSORIES GARAGE

Custom Car Covers, Custom Dash Covers, Custom Seat Covers, Custom Sunshield, Motorcycle Covers,Universal Seat Covers, Dub Accessories

undefined

AJUSA.COM

Custom Car Covers, Custom Dash Covers, Custom Seat Covers, Custom Floormats, Universal Seat Covers

AccessorizeYourVehicle.com

Quality custom and universal Coverking products, low prices and excellent customer service

MUSTMOTORING.COM

Coverking authorized dealer with ultimate Customer Service.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Costco.com has the Coverking seat covers for sale again. They are custom cut to fit the DJ and in a variety of colours. For Canadian members of Costco you cannot order and ship to Canada. The only way to do it is to purchase a Costco cash card in US dollars and arrange for a US shipping address. Perhaps you have a friend in a border State that will accept the delivery. I am expecting mine this week. Three weeks from order to delivery to me through a US shipping address. Not bad. $40.00 Customs fee. Total $400.00 two rows. You cannot use a Canadian addressed credit card on Costco.com thus the Cash Card use.

• 2 months later...

I don't know about the UK models, but in the US you cannot use front seat covers because of the front seat airbags. Not the ones in the dash, the ones in the seats. You could put covers on the second and third row seats, just not the fronts. Check before you spend that kind of money on something you can't use.

If you can use them, or don't care about the front seats, I like the second option better, but thats just me!

not true ,katzkin make leather seat covers for all rows,inculding fronts with air bags