Somebody busted my antenna...

Just a couple of days ago I noticed that somebody had busted my radio antenna. It's basically broke from the base, so the antenna mast needs to be replaced. Is the antenna easy to replace? it's a 2009 dodge journey SXT.

Thanks.

Edited by ckl

My 09 antenna broke in the car wash. Dealer replaced under warranty but it required the headliner being removed. Any chance you can use a broken screw extracter to remove whats left of the screw? Then u can just get the replacement antenna and screw it in..a word to the wise, I now always unscrew the antenna before using any car wash....

Anyone of you are considering mounting a shark fin antenna?

I suppose it won't work for satellite radio, but for AM/FM shouldn't be any problem.

They're pretty cheap at Ebay or similar webs (yeah, China manufactured), and that's why I'm not sure how well they work. I don't want to mount an antenna which, when I'm driving at highway, I can't listen to my favourites radio stations, and it's fixed to the car roof with a sticker at the bottom, so, if you remove it, what will happen with the paint? :(:(