10,000 Mile Report-2015 Journey

RetiredChief

"Houston, we have a problem."

:yahoo:

Had your attention didn't I

Well here is where we are at with our 2015 Journey:

Repairs: NONE

Fuel Economy: 21-23 City and 28 to 30 highway (dependent on road conditions and terrain)

Tire wear: NORMAL

Tire Rotations: 2

Oil Change Intervals: 3000, 8000

Oil Type: Pennzoil Synthetic

Oil Filter: Mopar

Driving Ratio: 40% city 60% highway/interstate

Concerns or complaints: NONE

Overall: 5 stars

They really did it right in my opinion with this vehicle. It does everything I need it to do, with no complaints or problems.

I am totally impressed with the 2.4L engines ability and fuel economy in a vehicle this size.

Only once did I wish for the power of the 3.6. On a two lane road with a short passing zone. The extra power would have

been nice.

The Journey has had no squeaks, rattles or other obnoxious problems in fit or finish that I can find.

It doesn't get any better than this so far.

:worship:

For the OP: Glad to hear you are enjoying your vehicle and that your opinion of the 4 cylinder matches the experience I had with my '11 - I'd have gladly taken another unit with the 4 banger if it was offered in the Crossroad up here in Kanukistan . . . but it isn't.

Mine has about 17.5K and there is a rattle from the front passenger seat - seems to be related to the seat back. I also have an annoying vibration that is a bad winter tire. In about 6 weeks the summer wheels go back on. I can't wait.

Beyond that the only issue I've had was that the oil pressure sender failed - and the dealer started out by trying to make it seem like it was because of using the wrong oil filter - he of course changed his tune when I insisted on being present when the oil filter was removed so I could prove a claim against Costco, who do my oil changes . . . . .