First off, the fog lights throw light EVERYWHERE. Please don't put HIDs in them, they will probably blind pilots in the sky they scatter so much.

I have LEDs in mine, but our fogs don't really provide much usable light, so they are really just running lights that match my retrofit in my headlights. The bulbs I got are great quality, but the oem "fog" lights really aren't fog lights at all. If you want something better, I would suggest changing the housing to one designed as a fog light. They are fairly universal and you should be able to find a number of them at different price points.

I saw some Nokya Hyper Yellow PSX24W Fog Light led 's that aren't that expensive

I have these bulbs. I had my Dealer install them for me, when the DJ was on the lift for an oil change. If I take pictures of them, they come out white; but they are yellow. Same amount of light; less reflection in fog, or rain at night

^ This. $170 is pretty cheap for quality like that. I paid $350 each for my JW speaker lights I retrofitted into the fogs in my F150 before anyone had fogs for them. Having the bright LED's with a cutoff like the JW speakers or Morimito make it for a nice light, and you don't blind oncoming traffic. Plus the fogs are blacked out then which looks pretty sweet.

I wonder if Hella Micro DE fogs would be easy to fit . . . . . they aren't expensive and they throw a ton of yellow light.

If the plastic lenses could handle it. Personally I'm wondering about a true glass lens housing. My Dakota had real glass and I ran HID's in them. They honestly put out so much light with the HID's I never had to do anything with the headlights. Wonder if those housings can fit or be retrofitted.

• 1 month later...